Search results for query: *

1. SpartanBG

SP Native Medieval Plague and Diseases

this should become part of the base game, awesome worK!
  2. SpartanBG

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Lets see... You can have kids. They grow up, you can turn them into party leaders, govenors, mold one into your heir for when you pass...You can arrange marriages to help grow your own clan and clans in your kingdom.

So exactly placeholder for what?

My thoughts exactly, when did such stuff become placeholder, by that logic the hole game is a big placeholder :grin:
  3. SpartanBG

I also take my time while doing my runs, I had runs joining a kingdom on T3 clan. Had runs when I did trading and protecting caravans for a long time, you know you can RP some stuff. Would be cool to add more neutral mechanics, but i'd settle for better diplomacy honestly!

The sandbox is there, can't wait to see what modders will do with it
  4. SpartanBG

I've managed to play this beta for like a 1/3 of a run, got to say the game became more stable and there was instances it loaded faster. Keep up the good work!
  5. SpartanBG

So far i'm very happy with the state of the 1.2 beta. For me at least game feels like its running smoother and better.
    Edit: I just want to state how much i like the new weather system. The Grand map feels even more alive now!!!
  6. SpartanBG

Resolved [Game Freeze] Tournament finished and loading screen just froze

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!
    Thank you for the information, will keep you updated :smile:
  7. SpartanBG

Devs and "Community" Employees Are Averaging Less than 1 Post Per Day - Where Is The Engagement?

I'd rather be a karen than a cuck for TW (bad game developers who sold us on a borderline lie of what the game would be).

The most impressive thing they have done since EA is show us how many different ways you can break a game in any and all updates.
    bye Karen
  8. SpartanBG

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

man i've seen so many comments stating how incompetent they are and still managed to take enough money to make you salty.
    The game was never 80 at its highest price pick it was 60 :grin:. I got it for 30
  9. SpartanBG

Do you ABSOLUTELY have to update the game every other day?

Just late night yesterday I got the game working after finding workarounds for a problem. Today, another 'minor patch', and everything is broken again.

Is it really necessary to push out minor patches multiple times a week? Really? And if so, do they _have_ to break every gorramn mod for every time you update something?

I literally have not been able to play for a week without spending at least two hours cracking on the game and mods, trying to find the combination of magic chicken sacrifice and technical wizardry that allows the game to run consistently, with Steam's forced updates making it impossible for me to just say 'hey, don't update this game, I have it the way I like it'.

I get it, you want to push the updates out. But do you HAVE to push an update out EVERY OTHER DAY with 45 meg mini-patches that still BREAK all the mods? And don't get started on 'well we don't support mods'. I use mods. My campaigns can only be played for two days before an 'update' that fixes some issue I HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN breaks them. You might as well say 'MODS ARE FORBIDDEN AND WE WANT MODDERS TO STOP'.

Sigh. I hate loving your game. I really do.
    Listen man, most of the community are fine with the constant update, we even crave for it at this point!
    Don't screw it for us!
  10. SpartanBG

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

they are unable to fix the game and when we complaint they erase our comment
    we can only see they dont care of their member
    who's erasing your comments man, get a hold of yourself :/
  11. SpartanBG

Medicine most OP skill in the game

Sure.

There's no way to reach Medicine 275 in 168 days without taking big losses regularly or mild exploiting in some way. If you ask them how they'll do it, they'll come up with something about how these outsized losses are typical or a method of deliberately cheesing to take dozens of wounded then claim it is normal.

The normal range of losses for a typical BL player is much lower and that can be verified by watching about 10 or 15 minutes of any of the ongoing streams up at top.
    different game styles my friend. Its not an exploit doing this if you want it, I'd personally hate to lose even a single one of my soldiers, due to me being this awesome, worthy of admirations and honorable commander. But seriously it who gets to 275 in day 168, you monster!
  12. SpartanBG

Devs and "Community" Employees Are Averaging Less than 1 Post Per Day - Where Is The Engagement?

Well, I can wait if I know it's coming... After all, I've only been waiting for Taleworlds since 2013. :razz: Thanks for the reply in the other thread, reading through it now.
    Something tells me you have a lot of waiting Infront of you :grin:
  13. SpartanBG

Nothing Wrong With Cavalry. Everything Wrong With The Player

Yeah i find a lot of the frustration to be connected with people just not willing to use the commands enough. I view it as a RTS, i'll tell them mfs to retreat couple of times just to make sure.
    What i deem an issue is the intuitive control menu, maybe that created the inability to command your squads properly.
  14. SpartanBG

no doubt a lot of us go over the line with criticism (not me) but it's a result of our actual constructive suggestions and criticisms being ignored for years

everyone forgets how long people on this forum have spent testing the game and creating detailed threads for the developers compared to regular players
    True that my friend, true that. I know a good test can take weeks, months or whatever time is required.

Also on a side not, Five bucks wrote when a studio promises to deliever a good service, they should do it ASAP.
    Like in what world are you living, Facebook had developed META for few years and it ended up as a crappy VR Game for 100s of millions.You seem to know what is wrong and what is right and how the world should work and how it shouldn't but fact is fact. World runs the way it runs, companeis constantly mess up, code is hard to get to a good state and it may require years before we get a product that is fleshed out (to the expectations you have). And if you think that paying 60 $ gives you the right to demand and be the way you are, well f*ckin' sue the damn studio and see how it goes :wink:
  15. SpartanBG

These EASY changes Taleworlds can do to make the game MUCH more fun

I do agree, and i do agree there is difference between challenging and grinding. I'm just not capable of wording it yet, but it will come in maybe like another 100 h of game time (for me).

Don't give up, never give up. Most great games become great because of their community!
  16. SpartanBG

These EASY changes Taleworlds can do to make the game MUCH more fun

I'm not arguing with those things as issues, thou i don't agree for example with this:

Problem: Bannerlord is very slow, repetitive and grindy. Unlocking all smithing parts takes 12 hours of clicking. Reaching Clan Rank 4 takes a long time. Companions and heirs take a huge amount of grinding to level up.
    Solution: Reduce the renown needed to go up a clan rank, and the weapons you need to smith to unlock a part. Make companions and heirs have better starting stats, so they don't have to grind for so long.

Your solution would just dump down the game, I started playing realistic difficulty after my first few hours from my first campaign, just to feel it harder.
    I'd suggest adding another difficulty after realism (Survival) or something where you would really need to mind a lot of stuff, where decisions and stuff will be meaningful. Where you need time to sleep to be battle capable and such.

Regarding the smithing yes its a lot of clicking. but reducing the requirements is just another handy-cap. Wouldn't a better solution be to have the option of mass destruction so you don't have to click 14 000 000 times :smile:
  17. SpartanBG

[MOD] Roman empire reskin

I don't like My Little Warband that much because it enables the player to get even more op even sooner, but it is a great and ingenious mod, no doubt. However I cannot understand how it should solve your problem, the missing assets of imperial Roman arms and armor.
    That's exactly what I was thinking myself. Those stuff are missing so I relay on some good hearted modder who'd want to have roman soldiers in his base game :grin:
  18. SpartanBG

Congratulations in your job? That has nothing to do with my comment, at all.

I didn't say they didn't do anything over the last two years chap. Don't put words in people's mouth and then try call them out for it.

I was implying the work they did do was not very progressive. As you stated yourself, the game runs a lot smoother than on release. Exactly my point, it was mostly just tinkering with the code/backend stuff over and over. This kind of stuff should have been done mostly before EA, and DEFINITELY before the final bloody release of the game. But here we are, still tinkering with the backend, and still missing a plethora of features and mechanics.

I would define over two years of progression where the game still isnt finished - where TW stated the game would finished in one year - not very progressed.
    Look i hear you loud and clear, i do agree its unfinished (that's our opinions) And I would like to push them to action, but being negative like most folks on the forum ain't helping. Sometimes great things require good amounts of time, so 10 years in dev and 2 years early probably wasn't enough :smile:

Basically M&B clones:
    Free Company VR
    Tales of Glory
    Kingdoms
    The Viking Way

The ones that go for a different theme:
    Kenshi
    Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare

Same theme but dump part of the core M&B experience (first person battles):
    Battle Brothers
    Glorious Companions

Different theme and dump part of the core M&B experience, but still recognizably inspired by M&B:
    Starsector
    Thanks man I'll check all of those :smile:
  19. SpartanBG

There's another 90%? Where?

I'd be very willing to bite my tongue and give Bannerlord a million 100% reviews if it would convince the game industry that this is a profitable genre that they should all get in on. I think Taleworlds gave it their best shot and their best is at most "good enough". Any chance of a truly great version of this game formula will probably have to come from somewhere else.
    if someone ever make a better version of this vision, their game will be DA BOMB!
    But in all honesty the guy who gave those games just pissed on me :smile:
  20. SpartanBG

How long was the misleading statement up on the Steam page before being taken down?
    I was actually punished for pasting that statement so I can say its still available 2 years later :wink:
Back
Top Bottom