Search results for query: *

1. LittleGuy

GK NA Battle Feedback

Thank goodness there is a battle server in NA. Doing god's work.
  2. LittleGuy

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

It's true. And he sounds nothing like Morgan Freeman who was narrating his text in my head.
  3. LittleGuy

West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

RoBo_CoP said:
    What doesn't Littleguy do?

I don't always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis.

4. LittleGuy

Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Fritigern said:
    So Wily shoot me a PM if you wannt ditch the dota nabs and play some manly reague regend some time.

Hey **** you that's my spot. I downloaded lol for you assholes don't do this to me.
  5. LittleGuy

blak said:
    I heard a rumor that the BkS scrubs played CSGO at some point. We told peas to setup a 5v5 and he said something about BkS being too afraid to play us. Hue

Pretty sure that means he/she never asked.
  6. LittleGuy

Hey zero can I  borrow a cup of salt?
  7. LittleGuy

Having played against scott I  will attest to his being one dimentional. NA tournaments of the day were played on 1500 gold. Scott bought a round one heavy horse and bumped. Yes he was good at it but that's literally all he did. If he was dismounted he was a non factor.

What he was good for was propelling a team to early wins before they swapped to a heavy spear comp in a closed map. If the map was open he was pretty much useless.

A mild annoyance at best. Once countered he was dead weight.
  8. LittleGuy

Cradoc said:
    One of the multi clan events we pushed for Marnid to call and we won! Best 25v25 caller NA imo!

And if I recall he was great at calling in NW. I mean, we had like 30 or 40 guys at that time and he was calling like a beast. Confirmed, Marnid can only call if 20+.

Best 20+ caller NA confirmed.
  9. LittleGuy

ClockWise said:
    John said:
    Sota for making people angry and player disrespect. You either play your best because hes calling you noobshet or you fall on your face because of the demoralization.

Ahaha, that's actually too funny. Yeah no sota is a lovable *******.

But it is what it is and he's rarely wrong when he calls someone out, even if it's very blunt. I think, as a clan, we've long since decided it's better to work with him than work against him. Go with the flow, improve where you need improvements, don't take it personally. If you do, you're on the wrong team and the exits right over there ok bye.

He's the same in smite too  :mad:

Hit me up for an inhouse again some time. You know I'm  down to support. I'll even call if needed.
  10. LittleGuy

Kherven said:
    Voting for "best" caller is weird. They're very team specific.

If wK or BkS would have had to play under TMW they'd basically be like "WHAT THE **** IS EVEN GOING ON IN HERE" yet it worked for us. Few times I had to play under other callers I didn't mesh great either.

This is true. Rhade didnt actually call very often when we played. In fact our voice channel was usually fairly silent because we didnt really need the call
    We just did what was needed. Never once did I  have to call for backup as a BkS archer. If I was attacked the BkS cav or Tyrian was only a split second away.

If he did make a call there was no question. We just did as ordered. I remember once Rhade went afk a round and left Peers in charge. Peers said one thing. Kill everyone.

Rhade came back as we won  and said... good job peers.
  11. LittleGuy

Having been in nK I  seem to rember never actually beating BkS in a fair match. In fact the only win I recall was one I refused to take part in because it was like 8v4 and nK treated it like they had just won the superbowl.

I have good memories of those days but being a powerhouse isn't one of them.

Edit. We were good because we had all the good players from beta outside of BkS. Given a few months for other teams to catch up I feel like we would have been decidedly average. Individually we were skilled but many of us clashed personality wise and did not play well as a team.

Besides that our only grand accomplishment was our server which I'm sad to say was admined with the same iron fist to people we disagreed with as POM central is now. In fact that was a deciding factor as to why I  left.
  12. LittleGuy

To be fair I probably shouldn't be up there at all. When I  was active and playing the archer competition was nearly non existant and I had been playing since early beta. When I was at my prime there was practically nobody on the North American side of the game aside from one or two other Archers that even came close. And the ones who did were often pubs and not recognized because they were not seen in competitive play. I also had a very ahead of their time support team around me and I very rarely found myself in a compromising melee situation due to having a pocket Tyrian. I feel its unfair to rank me as a best when the others who joined after beta had yet to even figure out the game.

The guys who play today are so much better than I ever was even in my pime. Including Marnid who never hesitates to rank himself above me..
    The ****.
  13. LittleGuy

Woooah.

Kind of upset BkS listed so low on the list as a Terrorist organization.
  14. LittleGuy

nK - Nobody Knows Clan

Styo said:
    LittleGuy said:
    The hell is this? Stay dead.

Oh my, he's still alive! BkS still active?

Not particularly. You can catch the odd bks on pom every once in a while. Fairly certain we will be returning for banner lord though.
  15. LittleGuy

nK - Nobody Knows Clan

The hell is this? Stay dead.
  16. LittleGuy

So that gamescom footage. That was pretty cool.
  17. LittleGuy

Rhade said:
    We're planning on playing Supraball with the guys from wK on Wednesday night.

Anyone wanting to get dunked on can come play with us. I'll post the server and time here once we hammer it out.

Damn, sad I missed that. Bet it was a blast.

Mok said:
    Rhade said:
    We're planning on playing Supraball with the guys from wK on Wednesday night.

Anyone wanting to get dunked on can come play with us. I'll post the server and time here once we hammer it out.
    no one cares lol

18. LittleGuy

John7 said:
    LittleGuy said:
    So.... Hi. I'm LG.

Hello LittleGuy, I'm John and I have an addiction to Mexican food

I have like 30 24/7 Mexican joints about 10 minutes in either direction of me.
Back
Top Bottom