Search results for query: *

• Users: Jutty
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Map Entity Limit

The Europe map cannot progress much from where it is, and its current lack of detail is comical. Please take a look at this problem.
  2. [Tool] Arena - Xml Modding Editor for Bannerlord

I would like a tool to set lords as un-killable until they reach a certain age. A tool to add specific children to said hero that I design, born in a specific year and a way to flag whom they will marry. Tall order. Impossible. It's what I need.
  3. Resolved Brother can't be marryd to noble lady

Also, your offspring can't be married off, nor can they form a raiding party like your siblings can. Offers to marry dead people go no where. Most Lords don't marry, their lines die off slowly. I also think that if my brother is out in an army and does something, I should get influence for my clan. He's of my clan. he went off and got all my troops killed, I want the influence for that. I'd like to be able to give my siblings money and provisions for the upkeep of their army. Lots of little gripes.
  4. Resolved Offspring not able to form a raid party

Our three sibling can form a party and be called to an army. this allows them to level up and be good for governors positions. My children can't. I also cannot marry them off. Can't marry Siblings off either. It seems most of the lords of sturgia are not marrying. I have death enabled. The map...
  5. Resolved Little brother

I can not form raiding parties with my offspring. I can only find them when I transfer them to a place and make them governor. My two brothers and sister I can send out like any companion. I like to use this as a way to train them up to be good at governance. Is this just me? Also, I can not marry them off. In fact, I don't see many marriages taking place. Lots of single people, none getting married, my first character is about to die, and just about every strugian lord is about to die and leave no heir.
  6. Resolved Kids start off at lvl 14 with negative 500+ SP intended?

I've been wondering why this isn't even in the Known Issues list. I keep talking about it. Are people really not playing long enough to find out the kids feature is bugged?
  7. The game design of Smithing in this game is wrong.

Making a sword or weapon design that you want is not possible until very late in the game unless you are very lucky. It would be nice if I could pick a design and unlock the higher tier variants as I progress. Randomly hoping to get a Sturgian piece to unlock, which finally did after around...
  8. Resolved Grown children have no attribute points and negative skill points

Also, we can't marry them off. No alliance through marriage. The beginning dialogue is there, but there is no way to further it past mentioning it to the king. You can mention the kid of yours you want to marry off, the king mentions their child that would be suitable and then he directs you to introduce yourself. Not you kid.
  9. Resolved missing dialogue for final marriage arrangements

Yeah, this is incredibly frustrating, as I played all the way up to the kid being 18, and now the kid can't level up, can't get married, and the playthrough is ruined. The main quest is ruined, there is no longer a reason to keep playing. It's a major feature of the game. You know, the main quest and the family dynasty.
  10. Resolved Grown children have no attribute points and negative skill points

Boy is at level 9 with no strength or other attributes, girl is at level 8 but seems to be able to get skill points.The boy cannot get any skill points. Not from smithing, battle, engineering or any other method I can find so far. He is broken and not useful. I am still trying to get killed to see if I can become him after I am dead. I have perma death switched on and I tried having auto allocation both on and off before they came of age. Maybe they work if you never have auto allocation on. I have had it on for most of the game.
  11. Resolved Grown children have no attribute points and negative skill points

Grown Children moving from assigned governors post to another castle. In my case, from Kaysla Castle to Uriksala Castle. My faction character is Sturgian and is in the Sturgian faction as a nobleman.
  12. Resolved Grown children have no attribute points and negative skill points

So far, my 18 year old male child is totally useless and doesn't level up. He also didn't inherit any of my traits from character creation. The daughters inherit mother traits but are also all at zero. Sorry if this has been reported, couldn't find it.
Back
Top Bottom