Search results for query: *

1. Luminouscales

Need More Info Unit formations sometimes force themselves into a permanent square shape

Summary: When ordering units to move to a position in battle, their formation sometimes "condenses" itself into a small square. This is because sometimes the units don't fit somwhere in a straight line, however this shape cannot be undone - even the Circle formation becomes a square. This bug...
  2. Luminouscales

Resolved Besieging castle requests thousands of terabytes of memory, crashing the game.

Summary: In the provided save file, attempting to besiege Sibir will crash the game with the supplied error message. Verifying game files on Steam fixes the issue, albeit doing so every time this occurs would be daunting. How to Reproduce: Besiege Sibir in the provided save file. Have you used...
  3. Luminouscales

Resolved Units can get stuck inside castle walls (Car Banseth)

Summary: In some way units can find themselves inside parts of the castle walls that are empty, but completely inaccessible. This softlocks the siege, forcing a retreat. How to Reproduce: Unknown. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Unknown - the Car Banseth siege...
  4. Luminouscales

Resolved [beta 1.6.0] Custom names for crafted weapons are not applied

Summary: Every crafted weapon name is defaulted to "Crafted X" instead of the specified custom one. How to Reproduce: Craft a weapon and change its name before finalizing. Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS...
  5. Luminouscales

Need More Info Owned castle becomes neutral after being captured by the enemy

How to Reproduce: Have your castle besieged and captured by the enemy. Media (Screenshots & Video): Notice how the enemy settlements on the right after properly marked as enemy, but this castle (that is freshly captured from my faction) is not, and so I cannot besiege it. Version: beta e1.5.5...
  6. Luminouscales

Need More Info 0 unit disbanding party crashes the game

How to Reproduce: Not sure, this does not happen every time. Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: beta e1.5.5 Installed community-made modifications: Party Management Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz RAM: 16gb...
  7. Luminouscales

Resolved [e1.5.4] Phantom nobles prevent kingdom from falling

How to Reproduce: Not sure, really. I guess just conquer kingdoms. Media (Screenshots & Video): Unnecessary. Version: beta e1.5.4 Installed community-made modifications: Party Management Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz...
  8. Luminouscales

Resolved [e1.5.4] Siege engine placement slots disappearing

How to Reproduce: Start sieging a castle, does not happen everywhere, though. Media (Screenshots & Video): I'm building two trebuchets on slots that aren't visible, and I have an engine selection list on one, too. Version: beta e1.5.4 Installed community-made modifications: Party Management...
  9. Luminouscales

Resolved Stuck between siege and campaign mode after retreating from siege.

How to Reproduce: I'm not entirely sure; retreat from siege, then use the option to Return to siege camp. Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: beta e1.5.4 Installed community-made modifications: Party Management (not the issue) Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB...
  10. Luminouscales

SP - General Give faction parties better variety.

To explain this briefly, Imperials, even while having literally every troop type in the game, only seem to go for infantry and archers, rarely cavalry, with no amount of crossbows and Bucelariis, from my experience. This is the same with Vlandians, who mostly revolve around infantry and not...
  11. Luminouscales

Resolved (e1.5.4) Cannot enter Castle after capturing it

How to Reproduce: Capture a castle, then attempt to enter it. Not sure if that would work all the time. Media (Screenshots & Video): Unnecessary. Version: beta e1.5.4 Installed community-made modifications: Party Management (not the issue) Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
  12. Luminouscales

Resolved (beta e.1.5.4) Siege AI causes significant performance issues

How to Reproduce: Fight in a siege with a high amount of troops Media (Screenshots & Video): Unnecessary. Version: beta e1.5.4 Installed community-made modifications: Party Management (not the issue) Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400...
  13. Luminouscales

Need More Info Game crashes when using the settings menu

How to Reproduce: Change any option in the settings, the game will crash to desktop afterwards. Media (Screenshots & Video): Unnecessary. Version: beta e1.5.4 Installed community-made modifications: Party Management (not the issue) Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB...
  14. Luminouscales

Resolved Becoming prisoner of enemy army after winning as a member of ally army.

Summary: The title may be confusing, but I'll explain in more detail. I joined an Empire army (200 men), as a mercenary of the faction. We soon engaged an enemy party of 20 men; the victory was quick and decisive, with only the leader escaping. Upon leaving the battle, I suddenly found myself...
  15. Luminouscales

Resolved 0-men Bandit Party

Summary: Self-explanatory. After defeating bandits, a party of them spawned that seemed to have 0 units. They behaved like a normal army, running from me, but engaging them crashed the game. How to Reproduce: No idea, sadly. Seems random, first-time occurrence. Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  16. Luminouscales

Resolved Companions missing new two-handed perks.

Simple as the title says it. Companions don't have set, and can't have set the new perks for two-handed weapons.
  17. Luminouscales

Need More Info Chain Horse Harness missing model and icon

Summary: the Chain Horse Harness equipment lacks a proper model, appearing blank on horses and icons. How to Reproduce: Find the item in a shop, it is fairly common. Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: Beta e1.3.0 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB CPU: Intel(R)...
  18. Luminouscales

Resolved Decision voting - 0% vote accepted

Is this a bug or is this intended? Following the basic rules of chances and stuff, you'd think the one with 100% would have the best chance of winning.
  19. Luminouscales

In Progress Jawwal Bedouin and Jawwal Camel Rider have improper icons.

As seen in the troop list, their camels appear to be stretched to painful, unnatural lengths. The version is beta e1.2.0
  20. Luminouscales

Need More Info Veteran Mercenary Armor does not have a proper name.

A light bug: Veteran Mercenary Armor's name appears as veteran_mercenary_armor. I presume this is the new armor piece added in the recent update, which did not have its name set, by mistake.
Back
Top Bottom