Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Archery vertical reversed?

Ok, not sure what is going on.
    Just started new character, completely legit.
    Archery L10, crappy bow, and the vertical is working fine.
    It may be something to do with high skill levels, or just crossbows.
    Ill keep testing. :wink:
    ------------------------------------
    Test with bow skill 450 and noble longbow, doesn't seem so much vertical is reversed, but at close/medium range, while aiming straight at target, arrow goes high, flying over enemy head, i have to aim at feet to get it in the torso.
  2. Resolved Archery vertical reversed?

Hiho, I noticed after last patch that my accuracy with archery went down...not the 'I have archery skill 1 and I'm racing around on a fast horse' accuracy, but the 'I have 300 skill and I'm standing still' accuracy...player not mechanics accuracy. Archery is one part of m&b I have always loved...
  3. Bandits attacking superior foes

e1.3.0
    Just an update.
    Wandering around with a band of 22, self, two heroes, 19 cavalry of low to high tier.
    Group of 4 steppe bandits attacked me. Group of 7 running away from me.
  4. Need More Info Sagolina villiage...Wood or Silver?

e1.3.0(x) Beta Sagolina villiage has the visual for wood (log with saw in it by stack of planks), but the resourse it had available in bulk was silver.
  5. Quest: Bring the Herd to... Trained peasant sticks with party after quest is complete

Ok, not sure if its really a problem...its certainly fine by me...and makes a degree of sense...but: The peasant that accompanies the herd, when upgraded to recruit, will then stay with the team after the quest is complete rather than heading home. No problem for me, as I said, but his family...
  6. Bandits attacking superior foes

hiho, I know you guys are getting a lot of flack for the bandit population at the moment, but this is an interesting issue I just had. First I'm on Build e1.2.0 (and a bit..nor sure of micro patch numbers.) The issue is my 129 person army just got attacked by 11 Steppe bandits. Now Im not...
  7. Resolved Every character and soldier become black pixels at war field

Same problem here, in steppes fighting steppe bandits. Build I'm on is e1.2.0
  8. Recruitable bar thugs

Hiho. Noticed that in the troop tree for the bar thugs, their stats are all 20 for the base thug and for the upgraded version too.
  9. Large Bag of Arrows

On beta 1.2.0 build. In Hsun Fulq store, bought a large bag of arrows, but it only contains 27 arrows, same as regular arrows ;)
  10. Randomly got 48 charm skill points during tutorial

Same situation here, both beta and EA versions. My social stat is 3, no focus points in charm, which was at 0. After talking to village headman in Tevea it went to 52.
  11. Need More Info 1.1.0 broke my game.

Yes, steam cloud was the problem for me, reinstalling the saves that were stopping the game save functionality after I deleted them.
  12. Need More Info 1.1.0 broke my game.

Hmmm, two threads with this issue, ill repost what I put on other thread:

Same problem here. Tried Beta, switched back to e1.0.10, crashes on save as, crashes on resume. Validated files, still crashing. Uninstalled, reinstalled, still crashing. Deleted all saves, still crashing.

Just noticed steam cloud thing, ill try that if I can find how to disable it :wink:
    Found it: Steam (top left) ->settings->cloud->disable checkbox

OK, finally to tie it all up, yep...that worked. Thanks for the advice Khanobius :smile:
  13. Resolved Clicking SAVE AS crashes game every time after opting into Beta Branch

Same problem here. Tried Beta, switched back to e1.0.10, crashes on save as, crashes on resume. Validated files, still crashing. Uninstalled, reinstalled, still crashing. Deleted all saves, still crashing.
Back
Top Bottom