Search results for query: *

• Users: Lord Tim
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lord Tim

Looking for custom battle games

Hello A lot of games these days have custom battles/sandbox mode. However I am yet to find a single game meeting these criteria. - a medieval, historical or fantasy setting - ability to field individual troops - a detailed report of casualties, kills etc. - preferably a number of different...
  2. Lord Tim

Space Engine 0.971

So I know there's already been a page for Space Engine a few years back, but that was 0.95 and we're already 3 versions further now. There are two reasons for why I believe Space Engine needs its own thread. The first one is because the program doesn't get the attention it deserves. Its future...
  3. Lord Tim

Might & Fealty

From the creator of Battlemaster comes Might & Fealty. Battlemaster is already a great game, but I believe this one will make it bite the dust. I'm really looking forwards to this one: [Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WwK84hSAETA[/MEDIA] Edit: Might & Fealty on...
  4. Lord Tim

Flash Fiction Competition voting - Round 8 - The man behind the mask

Pillock: BenKenobi: Lord Tim:
  5. Lord Tim

Calrun - a D&S production with extra salt and pepper

This thread is for story and lore posts only and will remain locked always. If you want to participate and queu up, read and apply here. This post will contain some maps, so that you can always check back here if you lost your way while writing or reading. If you want to create a map, feel free...
  6. Lord Tim

Calrun (Applications and discussion)

Story thread is up: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,272748.0.html Hi there, my fellow alien beings! Time to cheer up and meet another RP idea, hoping it won't die in the first 5 pages. However, this RP will go in a whole different way than the usual RP's we play. First off, if...
  7. Lord Tim

Terminus

This promising exploration indie-game will probably and sadly not go off the ground, it seemed pretty awesome though. It would've made my choice harder; Star Citizen, Space Engine, Planetary Annihilation... http://www.indiegogo.com/terminusgame And a second trailer...
  8. Lord Tim

Moving the D&S? IMPORTANT!

Hi there seasoned and eager roleplayer, Lately the D&S has not been what she used to be, our lovely tavern is losing her regular customers and if it lasts much longer, we'll go broke. The idea arose that the D&S is simply in the wrong place, it dates back to a time when Mount&Blade was the only...
  9. Lord Tim

The next Call of Duty

Yes people, within a number of seconds... This many seconds. ... the next call of duty game shall be announced. As of yet I have not been able to find out about the name or even wether it is a sequal to Black Ops. Are you also getting tired of Call of Duty, or are you really looking forward to...
  10. Lord Tim

Swadian-Khergit War 1237

Luger had been walking for days, he had grouped up with a large group of fellow refugees. Praven… Mark told him that they would meet again in Praven, but the longer he walked, the more he realized that Marks’ chances of surviving were poor. Every day, more refugees joined them and village after...
  11. Lord Tim

The Swadian-Khergit War 1237. (A native M&B RP) [Applications are closed]

The Swadian-Khergit War 1237 Hi there fellas, I thought it was about time to have another native RP going on next to the BfT and here it is. The dimension is the same as BfT, just to make it interesting. It's only two decades earlier. --> Calradia 1237-???? The Swadian-Khergit War Faction...
  12. Lord Tim

A question about the use of music.

Hi folks, As said I have a question about the use of music in mods. My work on the City-States of Calradia had died out because I had used a lot of items which I had mistakenly assumed to be OSP items. Later I found out they were not. Now, almost a year later, I decided to pick up my work again...
  13. Lord Tim

Cops 'n Crooks RP Main Thread

((So here it is. It’s quite long I know, but it’s the first post y’know. I’ll lock this thread until I have enough people who want to give a shot at it. PS: I really don’t know that much about Istanbul, I just did some research and took a few notes before I wrote this.)) Thursday, July 5, 2012...
  14. Lord Tim

Cops 'n Crooks RP discussion and application thread.

Hi forum. I’m Tim, some of you might know me already since I’ve been on the Battle for Tihr RP for a few months. I usually RP on another forum, but it kinda died out so I’m switching to this one for 100% now. I’ve also applied in the new Inductee RP by Pillock. I was hoping to also start an RP...
  15. Lord Tim

Script idea for module: Please criticize!

Hey forum, I just figured out this idea for a mod and I think you guys (writers, RP'ers and all the like) would be the best to criticize the script, since the modding board of the forum is basically all technical. It's just a personal mod which I won't release, but I'd like to know how you...
  16. Lord Tim

A problem with wings 3d

I have an issue with Wings 3d. i downloaded the latest version and I get this: But in the installation he asks me to install windows dll or something. Is this the problem? If not, what is? Thanks Edit: The program does work, but the colors are limited to this square box, I can't see anything...
  17. Lord Tim

Any recent RP's?

Hi, I'm quite new to the RP-ing on this forum, but had some experience in the past. I'm not saying I'm an excellent RP-er. I do have the ability to clear everything I know from the real life and replace it by an other world produced by a person's fantasy. I started with Battle for Tihr, I really...
  18. Lord Tim

ranking on the forum?

I know this will sound very noobish, but I really can't find out how to gain ranks on the forum. i need to get rid of the lame recruit. My guess is that it will change once you have a certain number of posts. But could somebody please tell me how much posts it takes? Or at least link me a topic...
  19. Lord Tim

Scene bug in 1.011?

Hey, I just started working on scenes (I have only little experience in it, I basically never really made a scene). My plan was to add some more guard troops in castles, just to make it look a bit more military and crowded. Normally the entrypints for guards are 6 and 7, but in module_scripts...
  20. Lord Tim

Item Limit?

Hi, I've had some problems adding items in my modulesystem (for 1.011). I was adding a lot of items in my mod (It's my personal mod, not for releasing). In the beginning, this went fine and I had no problems, but after I had over 800 items or so, I got into serious trouble. When I talk to one...
Back
Top Bottom