Search results for query: *

• Users: Bakura
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bakura

Custom 3D assets (soldier armor set) load fail

Hi team, We are creating custom 3D armor set for bannerlord and is now able to view the created armor set ANYWHERE BUT in a Mission/Combat scene. For example, we are able to view our armor set in wiki and shop pages. But when I entered a combat mission (be it a Arena mission, or a FieldCombat...
  2. Bakura

Text color

Hi team & modders, Wondering whether we've got any ways to specify the color (or even the font size) of a text segment inside the OneToOne conversation scene? Please check below image for example: I do need to highlight some of the text segments so that players can easily grab the key info...
  3. Bakura

In Progress Companions army exceed the party size limit (not same from the existing known issue)

As we all know, the companions army will attack looters or bandits. But there is one thing: looters or bandits that are attacked may sometimes contain captures, and because of this, my companions' army will exceed its party size limit since I guess the AI is forcing him/her to accept all the...
  4. Bakura

Lord, pls allow me go back home

Beta 1.3.0 Villagers will stop action and stay near his/her village there do nothing. (Won't go back the village nor head to a town to sell the goods) Did anyone encounter the same issue?
Back
Top Bottom