Search results for query: *

• Users: Pixar
  • Order by date
  1. Caravan Deserters

Maximum party size is 30 now, earlier I had 80 men there. :/ Not sure it is intented, couldn't find it in patch notes.
  2. Patch Notes e1.1.0

Economy and Trade
    • Caravans are now seen as more valuable targets by bandits and minor factions, which means that they will be attacked more. This will increase the number of battles that involve caravans. Previously, caravans were a nearly totally safe investment. Now bandits and minor faction lords sometimes attack caravans even if they are a bit stronger.
    • The pottery shop was very profitable - by creating 2 pieces of pottery (80 denars each) from one clay (20 denars) and doing this 4 times a day. Now one clay produces 1 pottery and pottery demand is halved to make its0 price more stable.

Is it intended that now player's caravans have limit of 30 troops, not 80 like it was before? Seems a bit too weak.
  3. Do you have to start new game with E 1.10 Beta?

have you tried loading 1.0.10? just create another save and try if you haven't, I've been using the same campaign since day 1 :smile:
    Unfortunately not yet, I am at my family's for Easter and will try it on Tuesday. :smile: Did you notice your companion (wanderer) pool being somewhat broken? Like I said, at my campaign I had only 3 or 4 healers and they all were women, and all had not intelligence in stat... The rest were warriors, scouts and rogues. I saw a youtube video that was saying about engineers and tacticians so I started wondering if my game is broken. :grin: ( I personally just edited the characters with mod and redistributed points differently)
  4. Do you have to start new game with E 1.10 Beta?

Hi! Let me ask similiar question because I don't want to start another topic. :smile:

I am playing campaign from the first day of release (30. march) and never restarted it, as I am too emotionally attached. :razz: Do you know what am I missing from all the patches? I am willing to wait another week, hoping 1.10 will be more compatible with older saves, but apart from that I noticed for example that I have really poor wanderers (companions) pool - only warriors, scouts, rogues and healers, no engineers or tacticians, and all healers were women with 0 intelligence stat. :grin: Apart from that I am probably missing new leveling system. Did you notice something more? Maybe global behaviour?

Thank you for your help!
Back
Top Bottom