Search results for query: *

• Users: Razeo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Razeo

In Progress No custom servers/Quick play greyed out

Summary: After selecting my region the 'Quick Play' & 'Team Matches' buttons are greyed out. When I hover either over QP or Team matches I see the message "You have to be the leader of your party and all players in your party has to be in the same clan as you" In addition when I click on...
  2. Razeo

Character voices

I know this is most likely low on the priority list right now as far as implementation. But are there any plans to implement voice acting to character interactions? As far as I know I've only seen one character with a voice in the game & that's the lady who gives you the Dragon banner main...
  3. Razeo

Resolved Play button on SP launcher not working

What the title says. Haven't played in months & installed version 1.5.3. Whenever I click on the 'Play' button on the singleplayer launcher nothing happens, but the multiplayer 'Play' button & everything else works just fine.
  4. Razeo

Resolved Kids start off at lvl 14 with negative 500+ SP intended?

So finally progressed far enough to have my children be old enough to be invited to my party but noticed this once I took a peak at their character screen. Is this intended until the original character eventually dies of old age & SP transfers over? My eldest at 20 yo (stat pics provided)...
  5. Razeo

Main story quest timed out

So like the title says, the main story quest timed out. I was on the step when you had to start your own independent kingdom. This was gonna be part of my plan going forward but I'm taking this game slowly compared to some. However just tonight as I was helping my current kingdom fight a...
Back
Top Bottom