Search results for query: *

• Users: Razeo
  • Order by date
  1. Razeo

In Progress No custom servers/Quick play greyed out

Hey, it is high likely that it was a temporary issue. I have checked and the servers are online now. Can you please confirm if the issue is persistent?
    Hi ucanbiblo, I tried queueing for a game 3x today (several hours apart) & I've had the same results from last night.
  2. Razeo

In Progress No custom servers/Quick play greyed out

Summary: After selecting my region the 'Quick Play' & 'Team Matches' buttons are greyed out. When I hover either over QP or Team matches I see the message "You have to be the leader of your party and all players in your party has to be in the same clan as you" In addition when I click on...
  3. Razeo

Patch Notes e1.5.9

Just curious, but will it be 1.6.0 or 1.5.10?
  4. Razeo

please taleworlds adopt the bannerlord online mode

I'm with most people here, this was accomplished by what? One guy, in less than a year at that. While TW with all their resources has yet to fix Siege AI & pathing.
  5. Razeo

Someone pulled off COOP!!!!!

Played it all night last night & all I gotta say is it's got ALOT of potential! Just makes you think, if one guy could do this in less than a year what has TW been doing this entire time?
  6. Razeo

Any polygamy mods?

Here you go:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1483

& putting it together with this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2359

allows you to recruit & marry notables, merchants & villagers.
  7. Razeo

Nearly a year in, Does TW acknowledge the anniversary with an update for when EA will be done?

In other news - people you need to check out @Ruthven Explorer mod for Warband -its revolutionary. Hope you continue id love to see it as a standalone game
    Never played Warband but this mod alone could make me purchase the game. Here's hoping a mod out there will eventually do this to Bannerlord.
  8. Razeo

Any chance we will see assassins hunting the player?

I've been thinking about this for awhile now too. I've always wanted a feature where if you defeated & embarrassed another noble (w/ negative traits) during tournaments & arenas numerous times he'd either eventually confront you face to face or send assassins. If I knew anything about coding I would've started this modding project long ago.
  9. Razeo

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

You'll miss Bannerlord's quality of life features, battle sizes and graphics, but otherwise Warband is the much more feature complete, immersive, replayable and stable game of the two, with many great total conversion mods. I'd recommend waiting for a sale or getting a discount if you feel that Bannerlord hasn't been money well spent, though.
    Though I'm one of the first to say that Bannerlord has many flaws in its current state, in no way do I think it isn't money well spent. I'm closing in on 900 hrs played & started a new playthrough for the 1.5.8 live branch. This is honestly the 1st game since Vanilla WoW that I've spent this much time playing a game. But I agree that I think I'll wait until WB goes on a special event sale.
  10. Razeo

Thus far, Bannerlord has been my only TW game but I am thinking of getting Warband from Steam since I hear alot of good things from it, its mods & its only a mere $20. Though any title going forward I'll be wary of after this EA fiasco.
  11. Razeo

qq5yFZ9.png

You have spent an entire year of your life to come to be a troll on this forum :confused:.

That's not funny mate - that's really quite sad.

If you don't want to discuss the game or the community you really need to find a better use of your time. Because you have spent a lot of your time on this earth to get to this point...

No wonder you are salty... imagine spending a whole year dedicated to discussing a community you despise. Like imagine if you honestly didn't like this game? You will have wasted around 1/65th of your entire life.

I guess it's easy to understand why you are so angry now. You could have completed a degree or something in that time. Wrote a book, become a professional athlete, travelled the world...

All you have to show for it is a salty comment on a video game forum...

I mean aside from the fact that the handful of mods he's created has added more depth & content to the game than an entire year of EA that TW has pushed out..... he has every right to be upset. Just my 2c.
  12. Razeo

Naive argument : checked!
    Not wrong though & most obvious way to put it.
  13. Razeo

An excellent read! But like many have pointed out TW will most likely ignore this post & proceed with their own agenda moving forward. Also can't help but notice the resident white knights posting their usual naivete. Imagine thinking the game is "already excellent" despite glaring issues like Siege pathing & potato processor combat AI still plaguing the game going into a year of EA.

Yea...ok...........
  14. Razeo

What is the one thing you're waiting for before doing another serious playthrough of Bannerlord?

Same as yours for the most part; The game needs more incentives on many aspects outside of battles. For me these are:

-Things to do during peacetime, this can be things like feasts, hunting, political intrigue etc.

-Reasons to walk into towns & villages other than buying a workshop or doing the same 5 quests throughout the playthrough. Castles are just bare bone when it comes to this.

-Your decisions & actions actually need to mean something. For example, If I save a lord from near defeat by engaging an ongoing battle & joining his side, make it have an impact. As the way things are now there's literally no difference how another lord who despises you or the one who's life you just saved portrays you . Or if I defeat a certain noble with negative traits in tournaments several times over, put in repercussions somewhere along the line. Just throwing things out there.

-The above points are just a couple of things that make the campaign system pretty shallow, and because of that there's no incentive to take advantage of the lineage system. Single player gets pretty stale at mid-playthrough; ultimately its in drastic need for more replayability.
  15. Razeo

Question about this 8 years of Development thing

Good god.... some of the white knighting I've read in this thread is cringe worthy.

Not gonna make this long.... I've put around 850+ hrs into Bannerlord since the 2nd day of EA so I think I can speak for what I think about the general state of the game. Personally I still enjoy Bannerlord, but that's mostly because of the 50+ mods I have installed but at the same time I find most of the negative feedback on these forums to be fairly valid. Frankly I find it hard to imagine playing pure native at this point. Sorry.... but its inexcusable to have glaring issues like siege pathing & potato processor AI still linger at this point in EA & at the same time a dev claims to tone down AI for the sake of complexity. Also you simply don't hype up a game for nearly a decade, announce certain features during development & even dedicate a panel on a certain one (ie crimes system) & remain silent about the absence of said features when we're baring down on a year into EA.

Would I say BL is a bad game? No, I've already gotten more than my $'s worth & I'd honestly recommend it to a few people I know.
    Would I say BL is a good game? If you were to ask me this around the 1st month of EA I'd say yes, at this point I'd say its 'decent' at best.
    Does BL have the potential to be epic? Hell yes, absolutely! Though its a shame that most of the feedback & suggestions being put forth by the community are rejected; hence why I'm a big believer that mods are what's gonna carry this game going forward.
  16. Razeo

does it feel like this game lacks a soul?

That

"I have a quick question"
    "Never mind"

is still in the game is just laughable, why even have that option? :p
    Oh & don't forget whenever your spouse greets you its always:

"Greetings my friend!".
  17. Razeo

Spouse stats

The Character Reload Mod is the best choice.

I second this, its so easy to carry on your stats from playthrough to playthrough.
  18. Razeo

What's your battle tatics or tricks?? let's share and learn

There's a reason why I only compose my army of heavy cav & ground archers & let my companions cover the the recruitment of infantry. 99% of the time the AI will turtle itself behind trees or somewhere uphill. I simply inch my way into their formation until my Fians are within range to rain their arrows down on them, once they take enough casualties from that they take the bait & let their infantry advance. Their archers stay behind & my cav just mows them down; all that remains is their infantry who then gets sandwiched between my infantry & my cav behind them.
  19. Razeo

TW you have made many great scenes(towns etc), please give us more incentive to visit them

Nope, like most people pointed out before me towns, castles & villages have great sceneries but that's really it; outside of that its nothing but a running simulator unless you're there for a quest or buying a workshop. After a year of EA I was expecting some life or at the very least a roadmap on this part of the game from the devs, but nope...... another aspect of Bannerlord with wasted potential.
  20. Razeo

High tier equipment as a goal for end game

Derthert has backstory and personality, as does Raganvad and Caladog. But none of their randomly generated replacements which we've never seen before do, they don't have any connection to the setting and the story, no relationship with the player or the other factions, nothing.

As much as I agree with the some folks here that the dynastic system feels bland & unimaginative, I really think it has potential. e.g. I'm currently on day 2034 on my 1.5.6 Vlandian playthrough where I was anointed as King after Derthart died & my 23 yr old son is now already a general in my army. Reason why I made it this far in this playthrough? Mods, but that's a story for another day; with my current setup simply inching beyond Battanian borders makes it extremely difficult as atleast 2-3 kingdoms declare war on you (was at war with 9 at one point. lost 3 towns & 4 castles). Point is this is simply another example of how TW could learn from what the modding community has to offer by giving the world map some life.

At its current state & the reason why I quoted the above statement is that the replacement characters have no map events to build their characters around, its just a hallow & empty shell. @TaleWorlds; Give us built in civil wars, foreign invasions, political intrigues; simply make the world outside battles alot more engaging, don't expect the modding community to do it for you.
Back
Top Bottom