Search results for query: *

• Users: Salochin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How to Import custom Skeletons with correct Bone rotations?

I have been working with custom skeletons in Bannerlord for several days. I have created several custom skeletons/armatures in Blender and have been exporting them as FBX files. When I import a skeleton into Bannerlord, the rotation of the bones appears incorrectly, often seeming to be 90...
  2. Offsetting the position of Mounts or Riders?

I've been playing around with creating custom mounts of various animals, and even thrones. I know that the default mounted rider animations for horses and camels have height build into the animations. This causes the rider to hover above smaller animals such as dogs when riding them. I can swap...
  3. Begin events (Dialogue, Battle) through mod

I'm getting the hang of handling changing what happens when certain events take place, such as adding my own code that takes place when OnPrisonerTaken is called. I'm completely lost as to how to trigger events through my code though. How would I go about starting a conversation with a hero, or...
  4. Changing Character Body Properties Preset in Character Custimization?

I've been attempting to modify the default appearance of the player character when they enter the Character Customization screen, but can't for the life of me find out where the Body Properties are referenced or in which XML. Every time that I create a Battanian, it uses the same generic face...
  5. SP Fantasy The Goblin Empire

While the Battanians were busy going on with their daily lives, a hidden enemy struck from the forests. They didn't stand a chance. This mod adds several greenish skin colors as well as red eyes. I used the character creator to create facial features that look somewhat "goblin-like", but more...
Back
Top Bottom