Search results for query: *

1. How to Import custom Skeletons with correct Bone rotations?

After much headache, I found that if you are using Blender, while exporting to FBX, choose the Primary Bone Axis as X and the Secondary Bone Axis as -Y, and the armature will import correctly. This won't fix all issues with skeletons (the human_skeleton from the TPAC tool doesn't match exactly with the human_skeleton from the base game, so animations made with it will be broken if a custom skeleton is not used), but it's a start.

nwetta#4054 - :whistle: That is me. I was desperate, so I came here from Discord, but my problem has been solved.
  2. How to Import custom Skeletons with correct Bone rotations?

I have been working with custom skeletons in Bannerlord for several days. I have created several custom skeletons/armatures in Blender and have been exporting them as FBX files. When I import a skeleton into Bannerlord, the rotation of the bones appears incorrectly, often seeming to be 90...
  3. Offsetting the position of Mounts or Riders?

I've been playing around with creating custom mounts of various animals, and even thrones. I know that the default mounted rider animations for horses and camels have height build into the animations. This causes the rider to hover above smaller animals such as dogs when riding them. I can swap...
  4. Begin events (Dialogue, Battle) through mod

I'm getting the hang of handling changing what happens when certain events take place, such as adding my own code that takes place when OnPrisonerTaken is called. I'm completely lost as to how to trigger events through my code though. How would I go about starting a conversation with a hero, or...
  5. Editing XMLs not referenced by SubModule.xml

I managed to edit skins with my mod The Goblin Empire without any dlls. I copied the Project file found in Native, placed it into my ModuleData folder, edited out the all the file id module lines except for soln_skins, and I changed the xml directory to be the same as my mods. DCC is what I looked at to figure it out. You still need to load the mod before Native on the load order and reference soln_skins in your SubModules.xml.

This approach hasn't helped me replace or add lines to module_strings.xml in Native though, sadly.
  6. Changing Character Body Properties Preset in Character Custimization?

I've been attempting to modify the default appearance of the player character when they enter the Character Customization screen, but can't for the life of me find out where the Body Properties are referenced or in which XML. Every time that I create a Battanian, it uses the same generic face...
  7. SP Fantasy The Goblin Empire

While the Battanians were busy going on with their daily lives, a hidden enemy struck from the forests. They didn't stand a chance. This mod adds several greenish skin colors as well as red eyes. I used the character creator to create facial features that look somewhat "goblin-like", but more...
  8. [BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

I really enjoy the prompt in the Bandit Hideouts to fight 1v1 and wish there were more occasions in the game where you are offered a 1v1 fight.

Would be nice if somebody handled a mod where when you are defending a city and it gets attacked, and you parley with the attacking army's leader, you could request a 1v1 fight to determine the fate of the city.

Another option would be when you are "taken prisoner" after losing a fight. Instead of being helplessly dragged around, would be nice if you could request a 1v1 trial by combat. If you win you're released, if you lose, you die.
  9. SP Native Dismemberment & Decapitation (Gore)

If you take a lords head during battle, does that mean he is dead? without having to execute him.. :smile:
    After looking through the mod page, it seems that at the moment cutting off a lord's head in battle causes a crash, hitting a horse in the head causes a crash, and decapitating people in tournaments causes a crash. There currently doesn't seem be any checks in place to determine if the decapitation should not apply in certain instances. Hopefully there's an update soon that fixes it, because it looks like an awesome mod.

Looks like the mod was updated today and apparently fixed all three cases that I mentioned. So disregard this last message.
  10. [BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

It would be great if there was a mod that allowed the player to change the names of cities and castles to help with role-playing certain builds. The mod Detailed Character Customization allows the player to "Edit Name" of Heroes in the world when viewing them in the Encyclopedia, but there is still nothing available that allows the player to change the name of locations.
Back
Top Bottom