Search results for query: *

1. Resolved 1.5.6. Bug during story quest "Destroy Raiders"

I submitted the save file linking to another thread with the same issue that I had found posted before this so it seems you guys are already invetigating.. I can submit here as well but I saw it as a waste of time with it being the same issue. I will do it anyway just for your reference.
  2. In Progress Quest bug

For anyone having this issue I have found a temporary work around. If another army attacks and kills the bugged bandit party it will respawn with full troops which can then be attacked by you. Best thing is to wait nearby until you see someone attack the party and once their battle is over look around and you should find a replacement bandit party you can defeat for the quest.
  3. Resolved Main quest "Destroy Raiders" for Arzagos bugged

For anyone having this issue I have found a temporary work around. If another army attacks and kills the bugged bandit party it will respawn with full troops which can then be attacked by you. Best thing is to wait nearby until you see someone attack the party and once their battle is over look around and you should find a replacement bandit party you can defeat for the quest.
  4. In Progress Quest bug

Apologies I just submitted a similar thread before seeing this. But yes I had the same issue. I was able to load a slightly earlier save in which the party accepted battle and could be defeated. The save that worked was an auto save made during the quest and the save where the bug appeared was a save&exit made almost exactly at the same point as the autoave.
  5. Resolved 1.5.6. Bug during story quest "Destroy Raiders"

The quest is part of the disrupt conspiracy questline during which the player is ordered to hunt 3 bandit groups around one of their settlements before taking on an elite bandit group of 'conspiracy' troops. There were a couple of small bugs I encountered; First was that the bandit groups...
  6. Resolved BUG report - player army can no longer interact with anything on map

A qick followup!. I just now 'fixed' the problem. Not sure if there was a specific action that performed but the steps i took were to reload an old save where I was able to interact; entered and left a settlement menu just to make sure it worked; then from that save I reloaded the save that was presenting the problem and after moving across the map for a few seconds I clicked on a settlement and low and behold the settlement menu appeared!
    So yeah bit of a strange bug/fix as i didn't really do much other than reload from an old save. I also tried it a few times and one of those times the bug persisted after reloading but then after moving around the map a bit it stopped on it's own and i could interact with everything again.
  7. Resolved BUG report - player army can no longer interact with anything on map

After having joined a lord's army and performed a number of sieges, the army eventually disbanded after which I could move around the map with my army as usual but could no longer interact with anything at all. Clicking on a map settlement results in player army aproaching settlement and...
Back
Top Bottom