Search results for query: *

• Users: jonstr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Soldiers stuck behind siege tower/walls. Soldiers using 1 ladder

Hi, I have 3 problems with sieges. 1. My siege tower deploys on the wall and intensive fighting going on. Enemy soldiers get pushed down and falls between the wall and the siege tower getting stuck and i have no way of killing them. Same happened to my player once. 2. Enemy soldiers getting...
  2. Constant Wars

Hi, So i finally managed to unify the empire by taking 2/3 settlements with imperial culture. It was a hassle because i was running back and forth making peace with everyone declaring war with me all the time. Now that i unified the empire everyone went to war against me, except Aserai. And I...
  3. Kingdoms constantly declaring war on me

Hi, So I have captured 3 large settlements and about 3-4 castles. I declared 1 war myself but the rest of my conquests are from people declaring war on me. I have executed some faction rulers but not much. Now pretty much everyone is declaring war on me and i have to run back and forth making...
  4. Resolved Starving out castle does not work

Hi, I tried to starve out multiple castles now but it's not working. The information shows that the castle has 0 food, but the enemy numbers are not decreasing and they are not attacking me. Release: 1.1.0 Even this tiny castle has 400+ defenders and i'm only able to gather an army of 280. And...
  5. Need More Info Crash on load after battle

Hi, My computer crashes pretty much everytime i have the following event: 1. I enter battle and does some major "blunders" so i end battle prematurely. 2. I have to go through screen with loot and prisoners. 3. I load the savegame from just before the battle (when you can press "attack" to...
Back
Top Bottom