Search results for query: *

1. Endless War

I hope the reason they are taking time to fix this is because they are thinking about a complex diplomacy system... The mod is too simple of a logic, but at least it's better than "random wars for no reason" concept...
  2. SP - General PLEASE STOP THE WARS EVERY 2 MINUTES I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

As the ruler of your kingdom you should also be able to give orders to your clans. Like having them stationed in a region, defending/attacking a city. Now they just run around and you just hope you have some friendlies on the other side of the map if someone declare war on you. If not you have to drop everything and run across the map... They should draw inspiration from Total War to be honest. Peacetime would be more fun if you had to manage food production, unrest etc and not just drop 200K in the city and queue all builds and leave it..
  3. Endless War

Exactly! They have got to fix this!

+1
  4. In Progress Game crashing repetitively

I stopped playing. Corrupted my filesystem and lots of games disappeared from Steam.
  5. Soldiers stuck behind siege tower/walls. Soldiers using 1 ladder

Hi, I have 3 problems with sieges. 1. My siege tower deploys on the wall and intensive fighting going on. Enemy soldiers get pushed down and falls between the wall and the siege tower getting stuck and i have no way of killing them. Same happened to my player once. 2. Enemy soldiers getting...
  6. Really need global diplomacy report

Kind of wierd there are all these mods to fix a lot of the problems highlighted in the forum. Like shields blocking on back, AI clans in your kingdom randomly declaring war, crazy respawn party of defeated lords etc. Shouldn't be too hard to the devs to implement this into the vanilla game.
  7. Constant Wars

Hi, So i finally managed to unify the empire by taking 2/3 settlements with imperial culture. It was a hassle because i was running back and forth making peace with everyone declaring war with me all the time. Now that i unified the empire everyone went to war against me, except Aserai. And I...
  8. In Progress Crashing after a siege

I play on version 1.1.2 and my game have crashed twice after taking a castle. The game crashes when i press "done" during all the cheers of victory! I don't remember the names of the castles but after loading the game and doing it again it's ok.
  9. Kingdoms constantly declaring war on me

I solved this by charming some of the clans attacking me. Went from 600 strenght to 2500... Got some settlements from it as well and now it seems they think twice before messing with me :smile:
  10. Kingdoms constantly declaring war on me

You don't understadn what im saying. I have an army of 177 + companions = 300+. But i cant control my companions and i want 2 party's to control so i can send one out to make peace and the other one fight another enemy.
  11. Kingdoms constantly declaring war on me

Yes. I know how to create an army. But i would like a small horse army (companion) to run around and make peace while my main force goes around killing stuff.... But i can only control 1 party at the time. If i create an army i can still only control 1 unit on the world map
  12. Kingdoms constantly declaring war on me

My army is 177 troops. Can you control anyone but your main character? My companions are running wild. And i can't split my army as far as i know and control 2 different characters?
  13. Kingdoms constantly declaring war on me

Hi, So I have captured 3 large settlements and about 3-4 castles. I declared 1 war myself but the rest of my conquests are from people declaring war on me. I have executed some faction rulers but not much. Now pretty much everyone is declaring war on me and i have to run back and forth making...
  14. Need More Info Issue where there is random restarts of my computer

It's kind of strange but seems like the game crashes (bsod) more often when my computer is hot (70-75 C). However, it's never in battle but when i click in-game buttons (save, done, etc). I can be imagining things...
  15. In Progress Game crashing repetitively

My game crashes much more often after yesterdays update. Places i never had it crash before. :-/
  16. Need More Info Party Screen Crash

I had my game crash to desktop 5 times now after clicking the party button.
Back
Top Bottom