Search results for query: *

1. Chalkstix

Patch Notes v1.0.1

This is not really a bug or anything, but the Royal Destrier used to be a Noble Mount, and today I noticed it counts as a normal Mount. I think this means unit upgrades that require mounts just use Royal Destriers to upgrade with, which is very expensive.
  2. Chalkstix

SP - General Smithing should not require stamina

You can remove it with a mod, but yes, it does seem like a grindy feature for a Single Player skill
  3. Chalkstix

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Option to toggle companion deaths on/off

I joined an army of my liege and in the first battle against another army (which we won by the way) 2 of my companions died. I was in charge of archers, and it seems I had 0 control of my companions or troops in general. It just felt as random as a roll of a dice that I lost 2 companions that...
  4. Chalkstix

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops More Troop Info

It would be nice to see what gear the various troops are using, their armor value, weapons, shields, etc. It would also be nice to be able to see what skill perks the troops have (if they have any perks).
  5. Chalkstix

SP - Economy Ledger for Trading

I would really love to see an ingame ledger where you can either manually input what you bought, how much you paid for it, and where you bought it. Or it could simply update automatically everytime you click "Done" in the trading window, and list the things you bought/sold, the amount and the...
  6. Chalkstix

View Troop Equipment

Is there any way to see what equipment the various troops in my army are using? I'd really like to see the armor value of my troops as well as the weapons they use. Also, since the troops have skills, do they also have perks? If they do, is there any way to see what perks they have?
Back
Top Bottom