Search results for query: *

• Users: Kaeli
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kaeli

Rate the EU player above you, and if possible give him some help :)

Hi there, The purpose of this topic is to find out how good a player you are in the eye of other players (motivate your answer please). But also, and this is important, tell the player what his strong and weak points are. Maybe where he or she needs to improve on to become a better M&B player...
  2. Kaeli

[Suggestion & discussion] Melee Charge

When lying in bed i came up with something i feel is kind of missing in Warband. A good old charge. You know, like a little sprint with your spear infront of you and just smashing into the other party. The little spring would give you a damage increase (speed) and maybe a stronger swing. BUT to...
  3. Kaeli

Warhammers, huh, yeah What are they good for?

Only Rhodoks can get warhammers. Now rhodoks can also get spears (as none xbow anyway) What would anybody make them choose a warhammer over a spear? Its slower, has a shorter range, les versatile and costs more money and weighs a lot more. The little bit of extra damage is honestly not worth the...
  4. Kaeli

The Swordmanship help topic (or other weapons)

I just thought it would be fun to start a topic where you can share tricks, hints or if you have questions regarding fighting. 1 vs 1 with shields: - Is your weapon faster then his? If so there are some tricks you get. Try the miss on purpose and swing again straight away trick. It gets your...
  5. Kaeli

[Suggestion] Reinforcement based siege game

Today, due some strange reason i ended up playing a siege map in battle mode. And it made me think of a nice game mode. What if the attackers get 100 respawns in total. And lets say the defenders 50. If the attackers take the flag, defenders loose. Or those who run out of reins. Just what...
  6. Kaeli

[SUGGESTION] See who makes a poll

Hi, It would be nice if you could see who started a poll. That way you can do something about the annoying person constantly asking for bans of random players. I think it would also make people use polls more responsible. Just my 2 cents :)
Back
Top Bottom