Search results for query: *

1. Clan tiers are pain in the... when You want to build a trade empire

A better idea than giving renown just because you have money (because that sounds a bit OP), how about getting renown whenever you or one of your caravans sell or buy things in town ? With a minimum amount to get any renown and then a linear amount depending on the worth of what gets sold & bought, it would make it so that if you're an important part of the economy (because you make goods flow), you get renown. Sounds a lot more logical to me anyways.
    I meant the buff that You can easily get when You have money and easily lose when You spend them. Anyway - it's silly when filly armored lord comes to recruit soldiers and peasants treat him like equal one :grin: Your idea sonds good too, I hope devs will read this and come with an reasonable idea to make moneymaker gameplay smoother :smile:
  2. Clan tiers are pain in the... when You want to build a trade empire

So, I can have 5 workshops, lots of gold but I can't buy more workshops, so I can finally afford this super tier 6 weapons for 60k... because I can't realy increase my revenue from passive income. To make real profit from manual trading I need to travel across the whole country to sell tons of wares for good prices (because my supply is much greater than single city demand) and repeat this 30-60 minutes process 3 times to get one piece of equipement whinch can be stolen from me after losing battle. The problem is - I can't build up my revenue so I can really afford these items; it's different when You grind for something You don't really need (cool expensive sword for swag xD) and can be taken from You in a moment due to lost battle and You will need to grind for it all again; instead of being rich enough to be able buy it in a moment. Money should give ability to make even more money! Anyway, I've came up with idea with buying items that will increase rep; paintings for example (something like in good oldie Scarface game) :smile: + money can generate interesting sidequest with local gangs. I definetly could put my money on the table right now for dlc whinch would enchance moneymaker and criminal gameplay.
  3. Clan tiers are pain in the... when You want to build a trade empire

My problem is getting enough reputation to suit my gameplay style, the one that would give me the most fun. I'm trying something different than I've been doing in warband for thousands of hours. In the very begining I was fighting looters to get money for wares, but as a rich Calradian should I still worry about building my reputation fighting criminals? I should be ale to buy a residence and sit watching my recenzje growth, I may be asking for too much but establishing a trade guild and competing with other traders would be sweet.
  4. Clan tiers are pain in the... when You want to build a trade empire

Money can buy power so You can get land. Btw this is still a game, shouldn't it be fun?
  5. Clan tiers are pain in the... when You want to build a trade empire

Just like in the title - there should be renown buffs when You get rich, for example: You have 10 000 denars? + 10 renown, 20 000? + 10... + 50 000 + 10 +10% of Your own. You know, you are getting rich in Calradia and people should know who is the richest man on the earth when You are a...
Back
Top Bottom