Search results for query: *

• Users: sirano
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - World Map few suggestions i wish we get after 3 years

so game been out for 3 years and the devs did allot of bug fixing and i thank them for that what i really want to see is stuff that existed in viking coqnuest that were amazing for the game but need some improvements (i know people have asked for these things but its been 2 years since last...
  2. i want people's vote and opinion

hey i created a thread about death of old age in The Citadel-General Discussion>suggestions>Singleplayer>UI no one sees the suggestion forum so if u support my idea help vote maybe they implement it thread name is: make death of old age only an option again
  3. SP - UI make death of old age only an option again

hey. i bought bannerlord when it first came out and i loved it. i bought it full price and its the first game i ever buy full price thats how excited i was to get it, but once 1.5.5 or 1.5.6 when death in battle became a thing, i hated it and i deleted it ever since i haven't played it im...
  4. a question about lord death in battle

hey so i stopped playing bannerlord after the death in battle became a thing. i would love to play the game but i hated this new feature so much i deleted the game . i have been waiting for a mod or something to come out that removes this horrible feature (my opinion) but nothing yet .one mod...
  5. what workshop give more money now ?

so i started a game in 1.5.6 and i bought a brewery in askar (aserai town) it has 2 grain producing villages from the first time i ever bought a brewery there it made 180-200 gold and sometimes jumps to 280 now its bearly making 60 a day what happened im losing 300 a day now and dont know...
  6. when will traits be a thing

hey so we all know how messed up the trait/speech check system is i want to know when will they fix it and make traits useful and make us gain those traits thro choices we make in quests and battles . i use the glitch in the 75 athletics perk because of how broken the system is . i dont like...
  7. the new death in battle sucks

so when 1.5.5 came out they made it so if u enter a battle there is a chance that your lords or enemy lords die or even you. i will say why they should either go back to the old system (it had nothing wrong with it) or give a third option to go back to the old one 1- all melee companions are...
  8. SP - Economy an idea about improving workshop incom

so as i understand workshops get there raw materials from villages, so i have an idea about improving a workshop's income if u have a wine press workshop near grape producing villages if u do missions and have a good relation with that village then they sell grapes at a discounted price for your...
  9. an idea about improving workshop income

this post is moved to suggestions
  10. aserai empire minor faction situation

hey, whenever i start a game with aserai or southern empire they seem to allways be at war with minor factions in there lands for the aserai they are allways at war with beni zilal and my current campaign southern empire is at war with elfetheroi and embers (and no they are not joined with any...
  11. when will deve take a look on khuzait domination

hey 3 days ago i downloaded bannerlord again, i deleted the game because i was sick of khuzaits and the influence nerf ruined it for me i started a game with the southern empire and wile i was still struggling to maintain 65men the khuzait took half the northern empire and declared war on...
  12. is there a mod or a way to nerf horse archers

hey I have been playing this game from a long time now and I literally still can't defeat Khuzait once my faction starts a war with them its game over 100 horse archers just destroys my cavalry archers and infantry even I lost a battle where I had the game on easiest settings just for khuzait...
  13. why do faction leaders take allot of settelments now ?

hey I started a game 2 days ago joined the aserai in 2 days I took a castle and helped them take a city they gave me nothing and unqid took the city i then took a city and unqid took it too, I said maybe he is broken just like the valandian guy and joined southern empire and its the same they...
  14. 5 hours in a game and all factions are still in peace

hey i started a game with aserai and i have been playing for 5 hours and still no faction has declared war on any other faction its really annoying cant propose declaring war because they are all 18% support in the vote
  15. is this a normal thing or a bug?

i was going to donate prisoneres to lageta which is controlled by batania i saw a batanian lord in the prison jailed thereis that a normal thing lol ? screenshot : https://prnt.sc/spikp3
  16. about the strongest unit in the game 'looters'

is there going to be an update where they will make looters do blunt damage like before? I watched a video when they were testing 1.4.0 that looters now do blunt damage again, but when i tested it now i lost men is this stupid thing going to stay in the game? and if so anyone knows of a mod...
  17. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops kuzait are a problem

this post is fixed to be more understandable whenever I play a game and fight for any faction when the war with the damn kuzait comes we always lose it I have reasons and suggestions 1-ai doesn't need horses to upgrade there troops 2-problem with all archers they are so op that even if you use...
  18. game crahsing when enabling mods

hey im trying to find a solution for this i added bannerlord tweaks mod from nexus mods and i moved the mod file to modules folder but whenever i click play the game crash i cant find any fix for it any one know what to do ? or is it a game issue
  19. forced not to kill generals

about update 1.1.0 they made executing a lord make u lose relation with basically everyone this is the worst addition for me it really turned my game to **** im playing with the southern empire and the stupid ai made war with every one i was just starting to catch there lords and execute them...
  20. about the aserai soldiers

i have been playing with the aserai i find them to be given the worst area in the game bad recruitment and upgrade tree very rare looters and the stupid ai (for all factions) that declare war on every one i really find my self having to leave and recruit empire soldiers and come back to save...
Back
Top Bottom