Search results for query: *

1. Statement Regarding Plans For MP

The Bannerlord Multiplayer experience is awesome. Keep up the good work. It must be sometimes discouraging for the dev team to read all this hate. I like also the solution with two perks. There are so many combinations possible. It is a great comprise between a stiff class-system, like you can see in other multiplayer games, and warband, where you pick every single armor piece.

Literally nobody wants the perk system, with one perk, two perks, or thirty. The hate is rightfully there because taleworlds keeps plowing forward with this widely unpopular class system that the playerbase has been complaining about for the past two years since it was announced along with the replacement of battle with skirmish. Just as taleworlds is free to not give us the item system we want, we're free to give them hate about it until they change it if ever
  2. NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Says a guy who is bad himself

Let's see you abuse the blocking delay irl kid
  3. NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

6Jx9cQd.jpg

Sponsored by:
    u9mEuXn.jpg
    Bush Wookie Gaming
    u9mEuXn.jpg

Server: Bannerlord Skirmish Queue
    Teamspeak IP: bwg.ts.nfoservers.com
    Steam Group: BWG
    Time: Tuesday Friday or Saturday @ 6pm EST or Set time between two clans
    with admin approval
    Head Admin: [VK] LES IS MOREx

About BWG

Bush Wookie Gaming is proud to sponsor the Bannerlord Skirmish League! We hope to provide an enjoyable experience for all clans and to bring together the NA community with this league . Each clan leader is expected to relay the rules to their clan members, which are stated below, to make sure everyone has a good time. We maintain the right not to allow the attendance of any clan, or remove any clan from the list of attending clan. The matches will take place on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday at 6pm EST, 5pm Central, and 4pm PST.
    Rules & Regulations
    In order to create a fair and balanced playing experience within the North American Bannerlord community, these rules and regulations have been set forth to properly and quickly organize the BSL with little to no issues.
    General Rules
    1.No map glitching if caught that Clan will be disqualified (Dont leave the intended map or go on top of the hut)
    2.A member from each clan must stream the match on discord.

3. Players can only come from your clan no double claning and no use of a player not in your clan even if they are in a clan not playing in this tournament all teams must submit a 6 man roster with 3 substitute players to sign up.]
    GAME ADMINISTRATION
    Once sign ins are finished a bracket will be randomly generated and matches shall start. This matches will be played best of 3 games single elimination. Both teams will be expected to queue up on a day agreed with both leaders in TS ready with their six stack to press "Find Game" from a count down from 5 at precisely the same moment and being that this takes place before peak hours its an 90%ish chance they will match and if they dont WELP leave the game and try again. Its not perfect BUT its the best we have until TaleWorlds will let us buy a server. We all want to play competitively, so lets all work together to make that happen! Clan leaders we're asking you to moderate your own clan closely. This (hopefully) will reduce the need for an admin (because we cant have one) to step in and allow for your matches to flow smoothly. If you have any concerns during a match feel free to steam message LES IS MOREx the admin during the match. The winner of the Bannerlord Skirmish League will win a prize of $120.00 US dollars. Upon victory the clan leader shall be sent the money through paypal or venmo there is enough to be split 6 ways but its up to the clan leader.

If you do not like these rules, please do not apply. By applying to this event you accept the above rules

Attending Clans/Teams

The Red Knights(VK1)
    Smooth Brains (VK2)
    Vlandian Basterds(VK3)
    Calradic Legion
    Ruby Melee Community
    House Hallbjorn
    SkolderBrotva
    Vinland
    [V] Legion
    [V] Legion (2nd Team)
    Old Guard
    Legio IX
    Bastards of Almerra
    Kingdom of Boldania
    Reign Esports
    The Inactives
    Lost Guards

Applications
    [Clan Sign Ups
    ]
    Clan Name:
    Clan Tags:
    Clan Leader's Steam:
    Main Roster of 6:

Three Substitute Players:

Bro just stop trying, game is bad.
  4. Class Customization System: Bannerlord vs Warband

Warband. I want ability to theoretically max out every skill. Limitations should be soft caps, aka it should not be practical to get high skills in two handed weapons, polearms, crossbows, bows, throwing weapons and one handed weapons. In Warband it was arguably too easy in vanilla to become a god, but many mods made progress harder. Atm i have to choose between some skills/perks.

But i do like that we have to get good by actually doing the task, and i like focus points. Those should be kept. In Warband you could become best tactician in the world without ever leading an army, which is silly.

Also campaing's in Mount & Blade are long. If i regret my choice of focusing on crossbows, in Bannerlord i can't revert some decisions like how many bolts i can get at beginning of the battle, which is silly.
    bruh, this is about mp
  5. WHY is the class system staying?

I just don't get why taleworlds is so vehemently deadset in forcing the class system. Literally everyone talks about how much they hate it all the time.
  6. MP Nerfing cavalry

Dehorsed Cavs shrug off falling off a speeding horse and breaking all of their bones waaaaay too fast compared to a guy that gets knocked down by a horse.

I feel like making heavy cav so expensive that you can only play one life per skirmish round if you so choose it would be the best solution for now.
  7. MP Everything wrong with kicking

Kicking is kind of like quick scoping in CoD or b hopping in CS:GO. It’s such a part of our community and our game they have to keep it in and make it strong because of what it added to the game in a unique way.

Bruh, 2h feints are that. But they removed them to the detriment of the game for realisms sake just like blackops 1 did in like 2010
  8. MP Everything wrong with kicking

I think shield bashes should stay how they are at the moment, they're more about freeing up space and pushing opponents back rather than stunning them.
    Kicks should be harder to pull off and reap a better reward.

Imo shield bashes are frankly annoying and too spammy so turtling noobs can just blast them when someone is in their face trying to kill them. Maybe it was designed to stop the old facehug hilt spam in warband but they need some sort of cool down or at least a punishment for missing the mark on a shield bash like kicks have...Anyway this threads about kicks which at this point in the game are just an glorified character animation.
  9. MP Chamber blocking is non-functional

After reading the whole comments (like literally all of them) I have a few points I'd like to discuss ...

So the "main problem" I see in pretty much all comments is that it was simpler in Warband, and all masters of this trade are now helpless vis a vis this new system categorized as "a degree of precision that is extremely hard for anyone to achieve".

The fact is I've seen many times people claiming that Chambering is something that gives the possibility to have a skill-gap between people, so how is this system that is, as everyone said, much harder to use or land not better ? It will give people a serious skill gap between those we can master it and those who cannot. Yes it may be hard but the harder it is the better it shows the skill of an opponent when he can Chamber.
    And not to add that it is more realistic than simply time your attack and get the right direction.

I know it's hard for veterans to have their habits crushed I had my lot on other games, but it's only fair when we are going towards greater things. They did not do that to say "****'em multiplayer god from Warbands".

Ho and on the topic that now "you only do it by accident" well in a sword fight (or whatever) it happens.
    Anyway so now only true masters of the combat will be able to do it, maybe only sometimes with the right weapon type. And I am sure youwill get around.

See my above post
  10. MP Chamber blocking is non-functional

So now it's basically just a meme luck mechanic thrown into fights to spice them up lol.
  11. Free Hong Kong

No, you NATO manipulator, Coronavirus originated in Praven. Enjoy your 9 year ban.
  12. Poll Warband vs Bannerlord

All else being equal, warband. Bannerlord combat right now is just horribly bad. I called this when the first videos for the game came out you could see how clunky and gross it was from a mile away.
  13. MP Modified Combat Parameters

I wonder if you can tweak these to bring back lulfeinting from warband. Would be cool to get an old-school dueling server up with tweaks to recreate dueling from warband. The current feinting is so boring and basic and swinging 2handers in general is so clunky and disgusting...

A good parallel to draw is when they disabled quick scoping from mw2 in blackops 1. It was lame.

I can understand why taleworlds nerfed feinting and made combat gross--to appeal to the singleplayer troglodytes that constantly complained about realism or whatever aka 90% of the people that bought the game....but dammit ITS NOT FUN
  14. Great job, Taleworlds!

I can praise TW for creating what hopefully has the makings of a great MP game. That seems to be what they're good at doing at first. They try all of these experimental features and mechanics. Then eventually it gets honed and sculpted into something thoroughly impressive. It's just TW could have achieved this part themselves in terms of the MP by now if they listened to the community. I can't tell if they haven't done so because of limited resources or lack of interest or they're deliberately watering it down for casuals or they actually think it's better.

I doubt anyone complained when Warband gave the series improved combat. It looks like it got nothing but positivity from the existing fanbase. It would be nice if they had another release that focused more on making BL's combat skill-based, balanced and more exciting to play from a MP POV, or if the modding community do it, but it's a shame it would have to happen after BL's big initial release. A lot of people were looking forward to a new wave of enthusiasm for the MP scene; not just shallow praise from undiscerning casuals with low standards.

Bannerlord's clunky combat is a step down. I miss the smoothness of Warband native
  15. No sword sisters? No refugee women, nothing. What the hell?!?

lol this is funny considering a decent amount of players have complained that there's too many female warriors

Yea way too many meme battle lesbian leaders
  16. The Knights Of Vlandia

Did you guys know that Saudi Arabia is the biggest country without any rivers ?
    that's a neat fact
  17. The Knights Of Vlandia

Lmao GK would massacre your ****ty ass team. We've played your group multiple times and they are garbage. Try not to talk **** before you've played one team consisting of any 6 Warband players. You'll lose 3-0.

You're a **** player and an even ****ter list maker
  18. The Knights Of Vlandia

This is a really cool clan, was nice scrimming with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom