Search results for query: *

• Users: Koepenick
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved KI Lords cant handle starving and doing weird stuff on sieges [B 1.3 + hotfix] + little bug compilation

I started a new game with 1.3 and i must say i never before have seen KI doing so stupit stuff. Just for an exampel Situation was that my liege the Northern Empire just declared war on the Vlandians i was in that corner and had my Spouse with me (cant get her pregnant in 1.3 and yes i have no...
  2. Resolved Villager Partys dont move on the map to towns and just keep stayin arround there villages [B 1.3]

exampel and another exmpel Happens in different villages all over the map. And nope the towns they are attached too currently not under siege. And as the villages suply the towns i guess its an major issue. Didnt notived it before so i guess its an 1.3 thing.
  3. Resolved Mainquest First stage Wrong Questmarks on Worldmap

Lords who didnt give a clue about the battle have now permanent questmarker in my game for exampel Apys and Begir while other Lords that gave you some knowledge of the battle like Dehtert from the vlandians didnt have an questmark at all. Also the questmarker stayin at apys and begir even ive...
  4. Need More Info Rare Graphicbug in Battlestage Singleplayer

It happens to me maybe all 100 battles or so. It alltimes triggers only with the first action i do means getting hit by something or i hit something i one time even had it during a tournament 1v1. It never ever happen in the mid of a battle its alltimes the first action. And cuz its so rare i...
  5. Resolved Cant finish Mainquest as Kingdom destroying the Empire cuz last empire not defeatable Beta 1.2

no mods After the next Stage in mainquest triggers when the Empire factions down too 4 fiefs. Background The western Empire was already dead with no fiefs killed by me. The southern Empire was down too zero fiefs not by me but by an joint project by the northern Empire, Aserei and Khergit...
  6. Resolved Bug in Mainquest Istiana didnt recognize Clan as Independent

Left as Merc the Western Empire taking then Gersegos Castle from em. Then i was riding to Epi but cant choose the Create an Imperial Faction cuz Istiana/Quest didnt recon that im an Independent Clan. I then went to Arzagos just for the sake of test and he recognize me as independent!!
Back
Top Bottom