Search results for query: *

1. Resolved 1.4 Beta Crash on launch

Same Game crashes as soon you try to start a new Campaign for exampel
  2. Minor factions are getting fiefs

The question is more what the bug is? Is the bug that an merc faction become full vassals if you persued them to change sites or is the bug that they then leave kingdoms random after as would they b still mercs.

Ive once had this with my own Kingdom and they stayed as vassals forever. But to b fair i just wanted them to change sides as mercs i didnt had the intention to made them vassals so i was little suprised back then.

Anyway this is an older issue not realy get adressed ever.
  3. Issue having children

This came in with Beta 1.3 testet it also with phaea and currently Mina no Childs no matter if you have them in your party in keep or in another party in your army no pregnancy no childs. Reportet it also before but no fb so far.
  4. Resolved Literally can't win the game, war progroess not continuing

Had the same Problem alas with the northern Empire Reportet it way back https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...z-last-empire-not-defeatable-beta-1-2.418640/

Also i was thinking that a third party takin a town was cause of the -100 but it might had b also only an correlation not causation
  5. Resolved Main Quest Bug/s

I had the same problem reported it also while back so its not new. Well not a solution but i then simple go to the guy and created an non imperial faction cuz he recognize me as independet while she was not.
  6. Resolved KI Lords cant handle starving and doing weird stuff on sieges [B 1.3 + hotfix] + little bug compilation

I started a new game with 1.3 and i must say i never before have seen KI doing so stupit stuff. Just for an exampel Situation was that my liege the Northern Empire just declared war on the Vlandians i was in that corner and had my Spouse with me (cant get her pregnant in 1.3 and yes i have no...
  7. Resolved Update to e1.3.0 and StoryMode version says 1.0.7 in launcher

I see StoryMode labelled as 1.3.0, probably some issue on your end?
    Hm cuz there was an hotfix between now and then:wink:
  8. Resolved Update to e1.3.0 and StoryMode version says 1.0.7 in launcher

I also like to bumb this i dont realy think that all these clumsy bugs i found with the new 1.3 Beta r an result of this release its close to unplayable in storymode. With caravans not workin, villagers not movin, Factions steamrolling the map in no time, Liberatet Prisoners cant b taken in your party and so on and on and on. I could fill the first side of the Bugreport Forum with all the Bug and Crashes i run into with 1.3 alone. All (most) of it worked nicely for me at 1.2.
  9. Resolved Villager Partys dont move on the map to towns and just keep stayin arround there villages [B 1.3]

exampel and another exmpel Happens in different villages all over the map. And nope the towns they are attached too currently not under siege. And as the villages suply the towns i guess its an major issue. Didnt notived it before so i guess its an 1.3 thing.
  10. Resolved Mainquest First stage Wrong Questmarks on Worldmap

Lords who didnt give a clue about the battle have now permanent questmarker in my game for exampel Apys and Begir while other Lords that gave you some knowledge of the battle like Dehtert from the vlandians didnt have an questmark at all. Also the questmarker stayin at apys and begir even ive...
  11. SP - Quests Bug: Not Enough Bandit Spawns For Quest to Hunt Them

This quest works only as intended when you are early in the game and they want you to hunt down 2-4 groups but later on when they can easy want 8+ groups hunted there simple not enough arround to fullfill it. So early on nice quest l8er on its broken.
  12. Need More Info Rare Graphicbug in Battlestage Singleplayer

It happens to me maybe all 100 battles or so. It alltimes triggers only with the first action i do means getting hit by something or i hit something i one time even had it during a tournament 1v1. It never ever happen in the mid of a battle its alltimes the first action. And cuz its so rare i...
  13. Resolved Cant finish Mainquest as Kingdom destroying the Empire cuz last empire not defeatable Beta 1.2

no mods After the next Stage in mainquest triggers when the Empire factions down too 4 fiefs. Background The western Empire was already dead with no fiefs killed by me. The southern Empire was down too zero fiefs not by me but by an joint project by the northern Empire, Aserei and Khergit...
  14. Resolved Bug in Mainquest Istiana didnt recognize Clan as Independent

Left as Merc the Western Empire taking then Gersegos Castle from em. Then i was riding to Epi but cant choose the Create an Imperial Faction cuz Istiana/Quest didnt recon that im an Independent Clan. I then went to Arzagos just for the sake of test and he recognize me as independent!!
Back
Top Bottom