Search results for query: *

1. BigSharky

SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

Is this going to be exclusive for Singleplayer? The models look very impressive. Good luck!
    Thank you! Singleplayer is our main focus currently, but we might consider adding multiplayer or coop when we have more developers and released content :xf-smile:
  2. BigSharky

It's fantastic, a real historic work! will you do a release at each step (for example just the war of the roses at the beginning) of will you wait to have finish all your roadmap?
    Thank you! Yes, we will fill the world bit-by-bit and release mod gradually. So in the first release will be the Wars of the Roses scenario on British islands, the rest of the world will be empty most likely :smile:
  3. BigSharky

Hello dear friends! After a long period of silecne allow me to share our Work in Progress:

20210324154812_1.jpg

20210324153919_1.jpg

20210324151908_1.jpg

20210324151413_1.jpg

More pictures on our Moddb page :smile:
  4. BigSharky

Suggestion General The Community Needs Skeletons For 3D Models

That's awesome! A HUGE thanks for TW devs! :party:
  5. BigSharky

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

How do we open the resource browser?
    Click here
    1.jpg
  6. BigSharky

Official Modding Documentation

Since it's impossible to export Native Bannerlord assets, can we expect to have some kind of examples of 3d models and skeletons (animations maybe) to learn from them?
  7. BigSharky

Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

why not just go to your account preferences and turn off seeing other people's sigs?
    Something tells me that there is a small difference in reducing the size of signature and its complete removing.
    Besides, can't deny myself the pleasure of laughing at bad examples.
  8. BigSharky

I'd say it's rather a question of reducing the waste of space on useless garbage in signatures. Especially considering that some dudes have severe lack of good taste :wink:
  9. BigSharky

Yeah, I agree that it should be 100px shorter at least :wink:
  10. BigSharky

Hello!

I would like to offer to restrict user signature maximum height to 150 or 100 pixels. Currently they are way too large. For example, in a reply with 1 line of text, the 200 pixel signature will take like 75% of the message, which is a huge waste of space (especially considering minimalistic design of the forum).

Thank you for attention!
  11. BigSharky

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

Answered earlier in this thread:
    Thanks, I've read gkx message. But I doubt that each armor in Bannerlord has 6 Albedo textures. If you look at Banner Editor menu, you'll notice that some parts of the armor can be painted with different colors and some are not. I'm just trying to understand what texture map (or mask) is responsible for it.
  12. BigSharky

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

Hello! I have a several questions.

1) Is there any information how heraldry is applied to the shields? What defines banner placement in the correct spot of UVs?

2) How does a color painting works for the armor? Is it vertex painted? Are there any ID maps that defines which areas of the model should get certain colors and which not?

3) Can we potentially use heraldry on armors too?

Thank you!
  13. BigSharky

Dell'arte della guerra is a global modification, which will take place in the late 15th and early 16th century Europe and Middle-East (1460-1510). Player will be able to participate in wars like the War of the Roses, Thirteen Years War, Burgundian Wars, Italian Wars and many other conflicts or...
Back
Top Bottom