Search results for query: *

• Users: chibirobo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Laggy menus

Hello, I'm coming back from a break, and I've noticed that my menus are laggy like when I click I to open my inventory screen it will lag a bit and then open. same thing with every menu. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled but I'm still getting this problem. Do any of you know of a fix...
  2. Enable dealth percentage?

Hello, so I clicked on enable death but haven't seen anything with people dying. Is this feature working and if it is how does it work? If a lord takes a certain amount of damage does it have a percent chance to proc death?
  3. Caravans giving weird graphical glitches

Caravans sometimes give off a weird gray/black wall thingy on the world map. I checked to make sure all my video card drivers were up to date and they were. Has this been happening to anyone else?
  4. Custom Battle crashing

Every time I select custom battle it crashes. Do I need to do something differently to get it to work.
  5. Skill perks not working?

Hello I dont know if this is the right spot for this but for some of the skill perks I get are not working. Like the ones that add +3 arrows to my quiver I dont seem to get any new arrows also with the health boost +10 my max health never changes. Is this a known problem or should I just...
  6. Question about Towns

When I talk to the guild master I have an option to see how the wealth of my town compares to the other towns. How would I get my town to be first in all categories ? The part where he tells you what shortages your town has, can I fix that by selling the needed goods to the town in the goods...
  7. Knight order of the owl?

So is there a knight of the owl. I saw something about them in my message feed. Where can i find them? I have never heard of them before. It said something about them be outlawed? Is there an updated list that has all the knight orders in pop other than the wiki? This mod just keeps getting...
  8. Question about the formation mod

So to start i love you guys and the mod it reawakened my love for M&B. When I started playing M&B I made some cavalry units myself and played with them in game and now i always bring them with me in new mods. I feel bad leaving them out so with that being said I'm playing right now with perisno...
  9. Starting your own faction

When do you normally start your own Kingdom and where? Im on day 88 now as a vassal of hakkon. I was given Khul Vara after we conquered it and so ive been saving up troops and money. I was looking at Fountain hall because i like the castle and area but im thinking maybe i should just conquer...
  10. Bluewood quest problem

So today i did it i took forniron for sodhethon it was crazy ...arrows everywhere. but after i won i spoke with him and we just respoke about taking it then he said something along the lines of i know you can take it ?? Thanks in advance
  11. where can i find a wolf?

I know I can get one from the inheritance decision at the beginning. I looked on the wiki but I couldn't find out where or how to get a wolf mount in game. Also can you ally with the wolf knights if you raise your relations with them like getting them to follow you. thanks in advance  :D
  12. got a red message while beginning a battle

I was aiding a lord in battle as it started i got  red message saying get_object failed for mesh arms: h11 then about 3 minutes after my game crashed. I tried doing a different battle with some villagers just to see if it would come up again and everything went fine. i reloaded my save and tried...
  13. peace time periods

Sorry if this question has been asked before but in my game its been a month and a half of peace. Is this normal, i like the peace its given me time to build up my troops, get some gold and even play a little bit as a merchant.  Now though im ready for some action. When i started war was...
  14. newbie with some questions.

im only 100 days in and i have some questions. In Janos there is a door thats blocked off with white wood, does it open in the future ive been returning from time to time just to check. what is the best way to fight the jatu? I have 3 groups of 500+ running around in the empire and need to start...
  15. i need some help :)

i was wondering is there a way to make a firearm in war band fire like a volley or a burst shot.  or deal damage to an area instead of a single target that the ammo hits. thanks in advance
  16. the importance of a wife?

i have a question about the wifes in the game. does one wife offer you something another one would not. or would one be a better queen than another. thanks in advance.
  17. mercenary help

i am still a little new to PoP so i am sorry if im posting in the wrong spot. i have a question about becoming a Mercenary to a lord. my question is how do you become a mercenary in the first place? Like is it an option. thanks in advance
Back
Top Bottom