Search results for query: *

1. Laggy menus

Hello, I'm coming back from a break, and I've noticed that my menus are laggy like when I click I to open my inventory screen it will lag a bit and then open. same thing with every menu. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled but I'm still getting this problem. Do any of you know of a fix...
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Just coming back to the game with this patch. Looking really nice. Are the clans able to get married and have kids who grow up into lords. Are are the kids still unable to grow up and come into the game?
  3. Enable dealth percentage?

Cool okay, thank you for the info. So lords only die if the player fights them since they can't die in auto calc? Or when 2 lords fights the chance of dealth is still there just not for the player auto calc.
  4. Enable dealth percentage?

Hello, so I clicked on enable death but haven't seen anything with people dying. Is this feature working and if it is how does it work? If a lord takes a certain amount of damage does it have a percent chance to proc death?
  5. Workshops: Lower income if a Gang is present, or if purchased from a Gang leader

I have noticed that too. That gang leaders will be sitting in the workshop but I haven't found any options to kick them out.
  6. What do you want from the 1.1 patch?

I would like to see all perks working accordingly and the return of feasts or something similar to them.
  7. Caravans giving weird graphical glitches

Caravans sometimes give off a weird gray/black wall thingy on the world map. I checked to make sure all my video card drivers were up to date and they were. Has this been happening to anyone else?
  8. Custom Battle crashing

Every time I select custom battle it crashes. Do I need to do something differently to get it to work.
  9. Skill perks not working?

Hello I dont know if this is the right spot for this but for some of the skill perks I get are not working. Like the ones that add +3 arrows to my quiver I dont seem to get any new arrows also with the health boost +10 my max health never changes. Is this a known problem or should I just...
  10. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Thank you for the info. I'll have to keep rescuing farmers for my perisno recruits. I really like having guardsman, champions, and dark forest archers in the garrison. Is there a quicker way to get more perisno recruits?
  11. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Cool, thanks for the Info good to know I can move some of my troops around and place in lower level dudes. How do you find out the troops auto-calculation strength?
  12. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

What are some good units to use to defend my castles and cities when I'm unable to lead the garrison? I have been using a lot of perisno troops like dark archers, champions, and guardsman but I was just curious as what others use. Also I heard  before that if you put a large number of low tier units in a garrison that will make it hard to attack? Is this true in perisno? Thank you in advance.
  13. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Thank you.  :grin:
  14. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I don't need the Hot patch 6 if I have the 9.2 version right? I read the description and just wanted to make sure.
  15. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Thank you !!!
  16. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

This may be a weird and unnecessary question so I apologize in advance. :oops:  Does it make a difference to a walled fief if it only has 2 villages attached versus 3 attached? I ask because in my merchant playthrough I'm trying to make my walled fief the number 1 city in all Perisno in wealth, production, and trade. Right now I'm in Khul Vara with 2 villages attached but my production doesn't seem to be very good I noticed other cities have 3 villages attached when you look at them in the location page. Does this make a difference or am I just being crazy  :ohdear:
  17. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

When I'm looking at the character screen with my renown, controversy, where is says so and so is lord of (town) current wealth 0. How do you increase your own wealth? is it based on your weekly report or money in treasuries?
  18. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Where can I find information on Hard mode? I'm looking for the changes versus normal. I think I'm ready to give it a shot but just want to know what I'm getting myself into. Thanks.
  19. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Thank you. I never thought of doing that. It looks neat. Where can I find information on hard mode?
  20. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

How can I effectively set my archers up when I'm defending a castle or a walled town. I want to set my archers up on the parts of the wall where they can fire down on the invading Force. Is there a way to break my arches up into groups and say group a stay here Group B go over there. I would like to split my group of lets say 40 archers into 2 groups one for each side of the wall. My final question how do you guys defend your castles and what are some tips of troops i should place in there. Thanks sorry for the huge post. :oops:
Back
Top Bottom