Search results for query: *

• Users: kapko
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How do I create my own kingdom? (1.8.0)

Firstly, I have not played for a few months and I just downloaded the game with the 1.8.0 update after I reinstalled my Windows. I am a few hour into a playthrough and I wanted to create my own kingdom. I am a tier 4 clan, I have a fief, but I still cannot create a kingdom. There is just no...
  2. Story of Ingalther

Hi there, I just started a new playthrough and I was feeling like reading. So I actually read what the NPCs have to say about the battle. Ingalther's story is messed up. He says that the Aserai overextended while chasing after imperial archers, even though the Aserai were actually helping the...
  3. Can we please get more information? Please?

I left the forums for about a month or so, because I felt like there was just too much negativity in here. I got exited by the 7th development update and the terrain feature over 2 weeks ago - finally some information, yay! Today, I got back to the forums and... the negativity just hit me like a...
  4. In Progress 1.5.6 "Daily defaults" project do not work with low loyalty

So I waited for first rebellion to occur in a town. I captured the town and the daily defaults were still working, but once the loyalty dropped (because AI rarely builds orchards, resulting in the city starving), the daily defaults projects no longer provide anything. It makes a lot harder to...
  5. SP - Quests Mechanic - Add noble to quest

Right now, I personally do not feel like there is any need to interact with most of the nobles. And most of the interactions are rather empty, if you know what I mean. My idea is simple. Allow the player to work on certain quests with other nobles. It may be just an option like leaving the...
  6. Resolved Gang leader need weapons bugged

This is something I noticed like 2 months ago, but i did not report it. I thought it would get fixed. I tried to do the quest again now on 1.5.4 without any mods and its still bugged. Basicaly, what happens is that the gang leader needs, say 8 one handed axes. I bring him 8 one handed axes, but...
  7. SP - General My observations and suggestions

Hi, wanted to post this for some time and I finally think I got most of my stuff together. I am sorry for making it so long and I know it does not meet the guidelines for suggestions, but i would feel silly for posting each thing separetly. I would rather have an overall discussion over here...
  8. Resolved Tablut freezes

So I decided to play a round of tablut with a lord and every time when I got huge advantage - meaning it was clear that I will win, the opponent simply did not make a turn. I was waiting for over 10 minutes and still nothing happened. The game did not freeze - music and all were still going, I...
  9. Trading issue

Bug Description: So what happened is that I bought a lot of goods just before I decided to leave the game. I came back the next day and when I wanted to sell my goods for profit, I noticed that all my goods have yellow price - my profits were huge (most sold for over double the buyng price), yet...
  10. my charm does not go up

So, i made a new character 2 days ago and i speced him into social and intelingence. After that I spend nearly 3 hours doing quests and improving my relations with people throughout the whole map. I was doing a ton of quests where i had to persuade people and then I checked my charm and it was...
Back
Top Bottom