Search results for query: *

• Users: Helerek
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Helerek

In Progress Cavalry thrust AI got bonked along the 1.7.0 to 1.8.0

Summary: Cavalry was good in 1.7.0, however you changed the delay between thrust/prepare attack in your code resulting in cavalry missing 90% of their thrust attacks. Just watch video below, or investigate code changes to cavalry/thrusting attack delay before launching a stab (especially for...
  2. Helerek

In Progress Citizenship policy

Summary: Citizenship policy should compare Owner.Clan.Culture to Fief.Culture. Instead it compares it to King.Culture. Either description or script is wrong. How to fix? Replace the kingdom.rulingClan.Culture with fief.Culture, so it compared fief culture to owner clan culture and not owner clan...
  3. Helerek

How to change weapon type from a sword to an axe?

Where's the information regarding weapon type stored? When I checked xml files I couldn't find anything useful. Only thing I found in items is that weapon is composed out of 4 craft parts. When I went to craft parts blades section I couldn't notice/find any meaningful difference between an axe...
  4. Helerek

Render Distance on cloths/armor?

Is there a variable in xml/fbx or anywhere in game files that contains render distance? My friend has X mod and all armors from that mod render normally, but 1 chest piece disappears after moving ~50 meters away from target. I would edit and fix the variable, but couldn't find anything in xml...
  5. Helerek

In Progress Captain Perk doesn't affect captain himself.

Summary: Captain perk doesn't affect captain himself. Tested it with archery perks. How to Reproduce: Get captain perks on main character (first perk of bow), it should increase bow dmg by 5%. It doesn't. When you get companion with same perk and make him captain of your squad then you get the...
  6. Helerek

Resolved Marunath. Units spawning in a building.

Summary: A single enemy troop (last siege it was a spearman, tried to cheat myself inside, but crashed game.) spawned twice inside building shown below. Preventing me from taking the town, without retreating. It's the first building to the right, when you enter through gate. Next to defenders...
  7. Helerek

Resolved Metallurgy perk not working.

Summary: If the party engineer has this perk, any equipment looted from a battle that would otherwise have a negative modifier (tattered,crude, etc...) will have an 80% chance of being normal instead. How to Reproduce: Fight battle with and without perk. Tested it on e1.7.2 fought battle twice...
  8. Helerek

Engineering Metallurgy perk, does it work?

Afaik from last video I saw metallurgy perk is not supposed to work for some reason. Was it fixed in e1.7.2?
  9. Helerek

SP - General Unique banner frame for clan heads.

As you start making your own kingdom, you will have to start recruiting enemy clans into your kingdom. To make it easier I believe is to add some kind of gold frame around the clan heads. Example below.
  10. Helerek

SP - General Releasing prisoners rewards relationship

Turns out that releasing prisoners after capturing them for literally 0 benefits, is not a bug. So here I am proposing to add this feature to the game. Basically after defeating the enemy nobles we have a choice of imprisoning him or leting him go. If we imprison him and release afterwards we...
  11. Helerek

Resolved No relationship gain for releasing prisoner noble.

Summary: When you capture enemy lord and imprison him. Releasing him from party/dungeon gives you no relationship and you only get txt "freed as a peace declaration", which in fact increases the tribute amount. How to Reproduce: Capture lord while owning a kingdom > release to see tribute rise...
  12. Helerek

Was food details for town/castle removed?

Why was this feature removed or am I missing something about how to see the details of food consumption by town/castles? /edit Holding shift/alt/ctrl doesn't show more info.
  13. Helerek

Need More Info Hideout Attack with army, talk with companion.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Create army attack hideout, talk with companion in army. Video below. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Hideout Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.0.9 Computer Specs: OS: W10 GPU: GTX1080 CPU: i5-7600k 4.5Ghz(OC) RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz(OC) Motherboard: Tomahawk...
Back
Top Bottom