Search results for query: *

1. GUI question text error

For anyone Interested you have to modify the module_strings.xml in Native/ModuleData.

And add the following:

<string id="str_formation_class_string.Infantry" text="{=1Bm1Wk1v}Infantry" />
    <string id="str_formation_class_string.Ranged" text="{=bIiBytSB}Archers" />
    <string id="str_formation_class_string.Cavalry" text="{=YVGtcLHF}Cavalry" />
    <string id="str_formation_class_string.HorseArcher" text="{=q2Y2DHiA}Horse Archers" />
    <string id="str_formation_class_string.Skirmisher" text="{=q2Y2AziA}Skirmishers" />
    <string id="str_formation_class_string.HeavyInfantry" text="{=JSokBXER}Heavy Infantry" />
    <string id="str_formation_class_string.LightCavalry" text="{=ZR2bAa1p}Light Cavalry" />
    <string id="str_formation_class_string.HeavyCavalry" text="{=MLmHSSg0}Heavy Cavalry" />
    <string id="str_troop_type_name.Ranged" text="{=OJbpmlXu}Ranged" />
    <string id="str_troop_type_name.Cavalry" text="{=YVGtcLHF}Cavalry" />
    <string id="str_troop_type_name.Infantry" text="{=1Bm1Wk1v}Infantry" />
    <string id="str_troop_type_name.HorseArcher" text="{=ugJfuabA}Horse Archer" />
    <string id="str_troop_type_name.Skirmisher" text="{=ugJfuabA}Skirmishers" />
    <string id="str_troop_type_name.HeavyInfantry" text="{=JSokBXER}Heavy Infantry" />
    <string id="str_troop_type_name.LightCavalry" text="{=ZR2bAa1p}Light Cavalry" />
    <string id="str_troop_type_name.HeavyCavalry" text="{=MLmHSSg0}Heavy Cavalry" />

It'll add Skirmisher, Heavy Infantry, Light and Heavy Cavalry.

But there are issues with throwable weapons so skirmisher or any units with throwable are a bit wonky
  2. SP Native Bear My Shield

This is my new mod, an iteration of Bear My Banner. You can now add custom shield design to each unit (vanilla or modded). It's a a bit labour intensive but very rewarding ! Bear My Shield is available on the Nexus On the mod page, you can find documentation on how to center your...
  3. GUI question text error

Hello ! I'm looking for some help on how to correct a text error on the gui when I hovered over an army to know its composition. In my mod, I put unit into different category (Infantry, Heavy Infantry, Ranged, Skirmisher, Cavalry, Light Cavalry and Heavy Cavalry). I think it's propably a...
  4. Recruitment from Settlement Outside from Town/Castle/Village range

This is something I was looking for, I keep an eye on this thread and try to corect my script.
  5. Changing shield texture

Hello everyone, I'm trying to change the texture for the shield. So far I've been able to change the mesh. For example a square shield with an oval mesh will have the stats of the square shield but the look of an oval shield. I would like to have different texture on the wicker shield for my...
  6. Creating "new" armors seemingly impossible?

So far I've been able to create custom lance, swords and javelins for my mod, I've tried to take a look to change texture for the shield and helmet but so far not luck.

I'm able to change the mesh so, for example, a wicker shield keep his stats but have the appearance of a desert oval shield.

If only I was able to find an xml that look like the crafting one in Native, it would be so easy.

The failure is propably due to not have change somehing in an another xml file.

I'll keep an eye on this thread since it can be useful for me as well.
  7. Trying to modify Stack Sizes for crafted Items

JUst wanted to thank you all !

I had trouble to find a solution for having only two javelin for the legionnaries for my mod !

It's quite unintuitive ^^
  8. Creating new Kingdoms

I was trying to work on the looters, an easier and smaller factions.

If I modify the bandits.xml (units look), it works.

But if I create a mod and a specific submodule with the same modifications, the game crash.

So there is more even for the bandits.

People are crying for a tree for each imperial faction already...

So far, I've modified the basic units, the militia and the caravans in my mod (looks and stats).

I've used the partyTemplate, spculture, spnpcharacters.

Did try some stuff with settlement but after a while my code got messy and I don't even remember what I've been modifying ha ha ha
  9. Creating new Kingdoms

Hello everyone, I'm the mod creator for Polybian and I'm looking fo to create a new culture as well.

I've wanted to make the units appear in certain settelements (the one of the Southern Empire since it's culture based and not faction based).

I can create a new culture, it's appearing in the encyclopedia but the units are nowehre to be seen (modifying culture, snspcharacters, partyTemplate and settelements)

At least I don't have a crash.

I was thinking about creating an another faction as well.

I'll follow this thread and keep you updated if I found something !
  10. BL Polybian - Imperial Overhaul

Bonjour à tous, c'est mon premier mod et j'ai refais l'arbre d'unités pour l'Empire, milice compris et bientôt les caravanes. Nexus Page: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/358?tab=description Description: J'ai pris pas mal de plaisir à jouer avec les unités impériales...
  11. SP Native Antiquity Polybian - Imperial Overhaul

Hello everyone, this my first time modding and I present you an overhaul of the imperial units (including militia and soon caravan). Nexus Page: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/358?tab=description Description: I enjoy playing with the imperial units but I felt like I...
Back
Top Bottom