Search results for query: *

• Users: Nicoseb
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nicoseb

Resolved Game crashes in loading screen when entering battle, village or siege

Summary: Game crashes on loading screen when trying to enter battle, siege or village. Entering a town street works fine, as well as arena. Entering castle grounds also seems to work. How to Reproduce: Trying to enter battle, siege or village. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if...
  2. Nicoseb

Status of the Heir System?

I've played this game since launch, but this is the first time I've gotten to the point where my character is about to die at the fine age of 83. Note from my doctor said that I have an illness and won't last much longer, so the game prompted me to set-up the heir before my demise. I can't...
  3. Nicoseb

New glitch in 1.3. Can't access companion inventory

When entering the inventory screen after newest patch, I can't access a specific companion. The inventory screen acts like he doesn't exist, even though he's been in my party the whole game. I also noticed in the Clan tab that I can't make a party with him because he's "busy with an issue"...
  4. Nicoseb

Romance, how does it even work?

I've been playing for a while now, got my clan level to 5 and started wondering, how can I romance someone? I've been approaching single lord women, but I can't get the dialogue? I have no idea what's going on. I noticed my character is almost 50 already and I don't want him to die and have...
  5. Nicoseb

Bannerlord is a good game, but...

I've been enjoying Bannerlord, but I'm realizing it's only because it's yet another Mount & Blade game and not because it's a sequel that looks like it's gone through 8+ years of development. The reason I play these games is because they offer something that no other game does, but after 8...
Back
Top Bottom