Search results for query: *

• Users: Attak1987
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Crash every single siege

Every time I "lead assault" in a Siege the game crashes to desktop...Changed castles...same thing doesn't matter location or army. Great stuff! Uploaded save to taleworlds and linked this thread as well.
  2. Resolved Children going to different clan

I am a Sturgian lord, married kings wife after he was slain in battle. Now all the kids I'm having with her go into the dead kings clan and not my own.
  3. Resolved Sound stutter

Today's update made my game crash as soon as it was loaded...after validating it found 10 issues that were resolved. Now the sound is stuttering like crazy, it gets to the point of no sound and the game eventually freezes completely after the sound stops forcing me to control alt delete out of...
  4. Resolved Extreme lag since last patch

Summary: Extreme lag in battles since last patch including stuttering and sound cutting out. How to Reproduce: Playing the game Quest/Settlement Name (if related): n/a Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a Version: 7/15/20 up to date Installed community-made modifications: none Computer Specs: OS...
  5. A little confused on influence (bug?)

I am not sure if this is a bug or this is a thing...please let me know if I just broke my campaign on accident... So I was like -6 influence, my faction (Battanians) has been at peace FOREVER. So I raided a Vlandian village to kick things off. Vlandia declares war because of the raid (didn't...
  6. Resolved Talking to clan leader crash

Every time I go to talk to clan leader to ask for their daughter to marry me game crashes. This happened with both Valla, Rags daughter and Catalids daughter in two different save games. Tried reloading and trying again several times same result so I cannot marry at this point in either of my...
  7. Resolved Sound cutting out at times perm

Summary: Sound keeps cutting off and on and will once in awhile stays off forcing game restart. Started happening last night and was not a issue prior. How to Reproduce: Playing the game Quest/Settlement Name (if related): n/a Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a Version: 4/17/20 up to date...
Back
Top Bottom