Search results for query: *

1. SP - World Map My suggestion to make hideouts more fun.

Hideouts needs to be balanced, no wait it needs to be completely change to something else that makes sense in this game. Since it's not stealth based game, not even close. ''Ambush'' meant to be surprise attack not charging to 60 steppe bandits with 8 troop that game randomly selected for you. also stealth approches doesn't exists
    Hitting one bandit make whole camp attack you.
    No way of clearing steppe and forest bandit hideouts, we can't select troops it randomly gives me villagers, looters or other low tier bandit dudes. (I love sending them to death in battles), Even if i could select the troops it won't work for the following reasons below.
    These are the tips i found but not working
    *In party panel order of the troops doesn't affecting anything.
    *Retreating and attacking several nights also doesn't working, for some reason the bandit parties around getting in hideouts and doesn't run away from me while i wait just beside the hideout around 250 troops. (killing the nearby parties also doesn't working, they keep spawning)
    *Waiting bandit parties to leave and only few stays takes ages, if you're lucky. this doesn't work either.

Only solution seems to modding.

I'm playing on hardest difficulty possible, normal game is not difficult, just the hideouts.
  2. No Audio in the game

Okay i solved the problem by deleting bannerlord files in documents. Some people had same problem i got help from here https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/2149847049318117603/

And also back up your save files and then delete the folder in documents. game generates new ones when you launched, you can put your save files into new folder to keep playing your campaign.

i haven't reported yet. How can i report ?
  3. No Audio in the game

I been playing the game about 14 hours non-stop. I turn Game and PC off and after few hours launched again but no Audio. The game works except for audio. I use HDMI port with headphones. (I tried speakers and phone headphones but no change.) apart from bannerlord, nothing has audio problem. so i...
Back
Top Bottom