Search results for query: *

• Users: EphusPitch
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. EphusPitch

Resolved Resource Browser Unable to Edit "Protected" Animations Using Resource Editor

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I was advised to ask this question here: I'm trying to use the Resource Editor in Bannerlord's Modding Tools to edit animations. So far, every attempt has failed and produced the error message "Unable to save animation clip package [ANIMATION...
  2. EphusPitch

Editing Animations Using Resource Editor

Attempting to edit animations using the Resource Editor results in the following message: "Unable to save animation clip package [ANIMATION NAME]: Package is protected. Protected items cannot be modified." This seems to be true for several different animations (though I didn't try all of them to...
  3. EphusPitch

Changing facial animations by editing facial_anim_id

Previously it was possible to change the facial animations associated with by editing the animation XML files (e.g., "animations_movement_and_behaviour.xml") and swapping the word in quotes after "facial_anim_id." At some point a few versions ago (around when the new hair colors went into...
  4. EphusPitch

What's the Clothing/Equipment Template in Character Creation?

Does anyone know where the clothing or equipment set used during the character creation screen is defined in the game files? No matter what culture I choose for my character, the "Change Clothing" button always slaps a Battanian outfit on them. Trying to see if I could manually adjust the...
Back
Top Bottom