Search results for query: *

1. Keimpe

Resolved I've been 6 1/2 weeks in and out of prison. With nothing to stop it. 'Immersive gameplay'.

I am not playing anymore. I got very bored with the late and mid-game after 300 hours.
    Focus should be on storytelling, and it's clearly not focused around that.
    When the game has peace time, there is nothing to do.
  2. Keimpe

Resolved Sometimes i cannot gather companions, sometimes i can

I'm not playing anymore. I've reached the end of my patience with this game.
  3. Keimpe

Need More Info Is Arzagos planning an attack against himself?

I don't think in all honesty that you can expect gamers to have a savegame of a month old. If you had asked immediately i would be able to provide.
  4. Keimpe

Need More Info From tactical view to actual battle i cannot use mouse or give orders

I just had this problem for the second time. Really annoying, because there is no way to save the game. All the progress lost.
    Like the OG report, I would say this may have to do with a race condition when pressing "Ready" while issuing commands in tactical mode.

Not cool.

Edit: seriously not cool, just lost 20 minutes of my time.
    This does not just affect ironman mode.
    There should at least be a way to save progress before being forced to exit to main menu without saving.

Wow, this bug is still open?
  5. Keimpe

Resolved This sword got decapitated

Bullcrap. It's immersion breaking, it's been in the game since at LEAST 1.8, and if it is such a "minor" thing to fix, then it shouldn't take long, now should it?

"Bullcrap". What a way to start a retort. Firstly it doesn't say anything substantial (about anything at all really), secondly it immediately shows that everything i am saying is the figurative 'bullcrap'. Third and maybe most impotant point to you is the fact that this issue touches you, and touches you hard. And everyone that thinks otherwise is SO WRONG. Well, can't help you there, boyo. But for the issue at hand, i know that it takes a long while for a bug to get in line for a fix, because there are always other issues (gamebreaking bugs, crashes, issues etc.) that really deserve some love, otherwise the game might be unplayable. Is this bug immersion breaking as you stated? Not so much, unless you look at your sword the whole time knights and peasants try to hack your 'nose' off. If that is the way you play, sure. Go right ahead. I'm not the one keeping you.

I really do think other issues need some immediate attention. This one can wait a while.
    Sure it is annoying, granted. But i'm sure it'll get fixed.
  6. Keimpe

Resolved This sword got decapitated

Like the same issue that was supposedly forwarded in another thread about floating weapon parts? This has been an issue FOR A LONG TIME and it is still not fixed. Why the hells has this been ignored for so long? This is ridiculous to have made it in full release when we have BEEN reporting this bug and you all just sit there and ignore it, or pretend it's your first time hearing about it.

Well i mean, it's just a floating part. Or a missing part. It's not that it 'll ruin the game. I'm sure there are more pressing matters to focus on first.
  7. Keimpe

Need More Info Moving troops bug

This has been going on for at least a month, and is getting worse. This really should not be in a released game.

I don't have it, could you explain a bit in detail what the bug is? I'll try to replicate it.
  8. Keimpe

In Progress After battle campaign map goes black for a few seconds

Summary: After each battle, after I loot and take prisoners, when going to the campaign map my game freezes and the map goes black for 5 seconds, but the campaign UI is there, then it works normally. Observations: If I loose the battle, the freeze doesn't happen. The freeze doesn't seem to be affected by settings except windowed which makes the freeze last a second longer. The freeze on fullscreen, and borderless fullscreen seems to be about 5 seconds always, while on windowed it is about 7 seconds. Also after closing the game I get a pop-up Nav Mesh is cleared. Edit: Forgot to mention this started happening to me first on version e.1.8.0
    How to Reproduce: Fight a battle , win, take loot and prisoners , press done
    Have you used cheats and if so which: No
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: MSI GTX 1050 2GB
    GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5751
    CPU: i5 3570k
    RAM: 16GB 1600mhz
    Motherboard: Acer Veriton X2611G
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD Kingston A400 480GB SATA-III

That's what i have as well, i always assumed it is loading the map for a while.
  9. Keimpe

Resolved Mission Conspiracy base of operation is not completing after cleaning up the hideout

After i restarted the save the mission cleared.
    You can close the matter.
  10. Keimpe

Resolved I've been 6 1/2 weeks in and out of prison. With nothing to stop it. 'Immersive gameplay'.

You should not be so quick to call someone who is only trying to help you wrong when you haven't even remotely thought critically about your situation. Clearly you did not lose everything because it shows you are at least carrying food and judging by the fact your movement speed is a paltry 2.6 it stands to reason you are overburdened. How do you expect to escape in enemy territory when you cannot outrun or maneuver an entire party as a lone man? Furthermore, you just willingly surrendered back into prison only to complain about it. Since you are claiming movespeed is not your problem it should easily follow that your next strategy would be to bribe your would-be capturers. Did you not consider that? Honestly, it appears you did not even attempt to think your way through things or analyze your situation at all. Instead you went straight to the forums to create a false bug report which ultimately will waste staff's time from fixing actual problems.

I know he is trying to help, but it was still wrong. I had no horses and i had no food.
    You should not be so quick to call me not remotely thinking critically. This bug is in progress and i talked with a dev and this bug is still in progress after that, for a goddamn reason. You should not be able to wait 15 days in prison without any means for escape. Or be on your own and get taken prisoner again and again. It is simply bad gameplay, since it lasted 15 minutes.
    We looked at the save and this is the conclusion whether you like it or not.
    Maybe you should play some more of the game to fully understand the workings of it.

Clearly you haven't read through the bug report because your suggestions are simply tried and tested and not working. You can read them in hindsight at post #1.
    "next strategy would be to bribe your would-be capturers" Did you saw any point where i could do that? I was in jail for more than 2 weeks straight without any option to do your wonderful solution. Please look at the video, it is 5 minutes of your time.
    (And hey psst, i don't think you read it but i said i bribed them 7-8 times on the map. Just to remind you that reading the original post sometimes helps in understanding what is going on)

Another thing: You're not telling me what i can post or not. Ok?
    If the devs find it necesarry to actively investigate the matter, it's not up to you to decide what is and what isn't a bug, or what people should post allright?

Another gem from your brain:
    Question: "How do you expect to escape in enemy territory when you cannot outrun or maneuver an entire party as a lone man? "
    Answer: Did you ever consider i was in an army and we lost the battle and i was taken prisoner? I bribed them a couple of times and i was taken prisoner again and again. I am not expecting to escape, but i am expecting for the bribe to have any weight or, that i am not stuck in a prisoner loop for 15 minutes.If you think that is excellent gameplay, be my guest. Open up a topic about this fantastic gameloop and how much you want it to stay in the game.
    The devs and me seem to think otherwise. Rightfully so.

Thanks for your utterly disgusting post at attacking me out of the blue. Please change your attitude and at least act like you're grown up.
    And also, know what you are talking about before posting. It helps with the discussion, which doesn't have to become personal. Let me learn you something: A discussion that gets personal is already lost by you. Try facts and the actual subject as your guideline throughout the talk.

For now you simply go straight for the OP. Great job mate.

#ignored
  11. Keimpe

you can drop some items and kill some horses :razz: then you get 6.0 travel speed or something - so you can escape

Wrong. I think it is safe to say that this bug is in progress for a reason. No i could not escape.
    As i said, you can only go left or right, but at both places were always armies. It's not about the speed. It's about the location.
    Also, I was on my own! HOW do i drop horses and food, when i don't have any? You do know that when you get caught you lose everything right?

Also, how do you explain the 2 weeks in prison without any means to escape?
    Should i drop my rats and molded bread to get out?
  12. Keimpe

Resolved Heavy round shield almost impossible to block in the middle.

Yeah thanks, i just figured out that all shields do that, it just so happens that it looks a little extreme on this particular shield.
    All is in order :smile:

again its same with all shields.

I know, thanks though.
  13. Keimpe

Hey, can you please share your save file with us so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I did what you asked.

Sincerely,
    Keimpe
  14. Keimpe

Resolved Mission Conspiracy base of operation is not completing after cleaning up the hideout

Summary: There was one hideout close to Iyakis i cleaned it out, but the mission is not finishing. Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related): Around Iyakis Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: Good enough OS: GPU:2060 GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM:16 Motherboard...
  15. Keimpe

In Progress "woke"clipping

Summary: I'm not sure if it's a woke decision, but i got the scares when this girl turned around. Happy Halloween! And oh yeah. Clipping of the dress. How to Reproduce: Look at the character in leasure time. Have you used cheats and if so which:No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  16. Keimpe

this is bannerlord, mb 2.0, has directional shieldblocking.

no "resting position", if you want it to be in middle then drag mouse slightly down which is the most "normal" position.
    "(i couldn't delete the report, otherwise it would be gone already)"

I've got 400 hours in Bannerlord. Thanks for the info though. :smile:
    I always wondered about this shield.

If you would look at the heavy round shield, its blocking looks off to me.
    But it is intentional, so...

I'd rather see the shield (when you move forward) be in the middle, instead of sticking to the last direction input given.
    It's looks funny.
  17. Keimpe

Late Game Fix

Constant warfare will always impact troop level, both for player and AI, so peacetime sucks, no, it's needed to recover troops, but players are always going to be unhappy with the game mechanics, I I see complaints that go against what the game offers, radical changes will not be made, the enemy retaking your territory is completely understandable because you do the same, but the AI sucks for doing what you would. Every player has an experience in the game and will have an opinion, even if it is eloquent, this is important.
    I posted in English, my browser did the automatic translation and it was in Portuguese.
    You can recover troops in wartime as well. But when there's no war you can't do what the game is all about, namely waging war. I've had peacetimes for weeks without any war. So when you say, peacetime is for troop building, that's done in 2 days in my game. Then it's just a matter of raiding a village when you don't have enough influence, and making some companions unhappy. Or wait for a war.
    That time is just waiting and waiting.
  18. Keimpe

Hey, the character will change their stance according to the movement. You can observe the movement of the block or attack through the white arrows on your HUD. I see there is no mismatch with the arrow and the direction of the block so everyting looks in order here. Make sure that the arrow is on middle low when you want to block.

Yeah thanks, i just figured out that all shields do that, it just so happens that it looks a little extreme on this particular shield.
    All is in order :smile:

(i couldn't delete the report, otherwise it would be gone already)
  19. Keimpe

Summary: I'm in prison and when i escape i get immediately caught again, because there's no way to escape. 6/7 weeks of this 'immersive' gameplay. I've paid around 7 times of bribes to let me go, only to get caught again immediately. After 4 weeks of this bribing and getting vaught i've been 2...
Back
Top Bottom