Search results for query: *

1. Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Video Review by IGN

I agreed with a lot of the IGN review, but not the final score rating. The score should be higher.
  2. 1.9.0 Too many horses. Still can't smith armor, but I got 153 and a half variants of a horse to choose from

Adding some horses is very light on man-hour development costs. Adding smithed armor in would be very high on man-hour development costs.

Thanks for adding in the extra horses TW
  3. SP - General Bannerlord's Gameplay Has Gone Backwards In Multiple Areas From Warband

Hi all. If we compare Bannerlord to Warband, which was made 10 years ago, we see Taleworlds has definitely improved the visual presentation, the battle size, and added a lot of depth to some game mechanics, which is great.

However, some people call Bannerlord "shallow" and "soulless", because it is missing quite a few fun, immersive gameplay features from Warband, so it's actually gone backwards in those areas. These missing features include:

Claimants/Civil Wars.
    In Warband, the player could support an AI "claimant", who claimed they were the true ruler of an existing kingdom, and could recruit you and other lords into a Civil War against that kingdom's ruler. Bannerlord has small rebellions, but only for one town, rather than the whole kingdom. Edit: This has been confirmed by Taleworlds for their long-term development plans.
    Feasts.
    Feasts had multiple benefits for gameplay. You could host a feast yourself to gain relation with lords, which was good for roleplaying. Feasts brought lords/ladies together in one location, making it much less annoying to try and find them when you wanted to talk; and it was more immersive to see lords do something in their lives other than fighting all the time.
    There was one problem with feasts- kings could hold feasts while losing a war. This could be solved by not letting the AI declare a feast while already at war.
    Kingdom Court and Minister.
    In Bannerlord, if you want to find lords to join your kingdom you must chase them all around the map personally to talk to them, which is unrealistic and very frustrating for many players. In Warband, you had a "Court", where your Minister could be talked to about political matters to receive political quests or send out diplomats to other kingdoms, and where Lords would travel to if they were interested in defecting to you. (This could be balanced in Bannerlord by them only waiting there for a while, and still requiring you to make a deal first).
    Reactive Unique Companions.
    Warband's companions would react more often to the player's actions based on their personality, and argue with each other and ask you to take sides, which made them feel more like people. Also, unique characters like Jeremus and Rolf had the same personality, stats, appearance and backstory in every playthrough, so people got more attached to them as characters than Bannerlord's randomly generated wanderers. Keeping the random wanderer system, but also adding a handful of non-random companions with more backstory, reaction dialogue and decisions to make, would give players stronger characters to identify with.
    Strategic command dialogue.
    You could suggest to allied lords that they should travel to and attack/defend a location while you went somewhere else, which allowed you to strategize over AI's stupid moments and made you feel more like a ruler. Edit: A similar feature, telling vassals and clan parties to act defensively or offensively, was added in 1.5.10.
    Promoting Companions into Lords.
    Warband let you make your companions into Lords and Ladies, which was good for roleplaying and starting a new kingdom from scratch. Edit: This has been added to Bannerlord in 1.6.4!
    Deserters.
    In Warband they were roaming enemies on the map, providing more opponent variety than just looters or bandits, and being more challenging to fight due to their superior equipment. In Bannerlord they are only present in one quest.
    Manhunters.
    When there were too many bandits in an area, these bounty hunters would start appearing to chase them down. This helped fix excessive bandit spawns and added to the feeling of an alive world, and they also had a unique troop tree you could hire to your army.
    Objective: Escape.
    When you failed to sneak into an enemy town, you had to fight your way out wearing only a civilian outfit, which was exciting and made sneaking feel risky, and was much fairer than the current situation where you just instantly get thrown in jail if you fail the sneak check.
    Assassins and Belligerent Drunks.
    Lords who hate you would hire Bandit Traps and Assassins to attack you when you entered town. Belligerent Drunks would attack you in taverns. This made lord relations more relevant, added more immersion to the game, provided variety to combat, made town scenes more useful, and would also help make civilian outfits a more useful feature in Bannerlord.
    Prison Break quests.
    One of the coolest quests in the game, breaking a lord out of the center of an enemy stronghold by yourself and escaping before the guards killed you. Edit: Taleworlds has re-added this feature to Bannerlord in 1.5.9!
    Political quests.
    There were two political quests in Warband. Denounce Lord, where a noble would give you a quest to publicly insult a noble they dislike to reduce their influence, which required you to fight a duel and gained relation with the noble who gave the quest; and Resolve Dispute, where you could improve relations between two arguing nobles using Persuasion skills or giving gifts. These gave the player more roleplaying options, and something interesting to do during the vassal/ruler phase, which Bannerlord lacks.
    In-depth Courtship.
    In Bannerlord, getting married is just three quick conversations, which lacks immersion. In Warband you could learn about a potential spouse's personality and visit them repeatedly to build up relations and improve your chances of marriage, or even fight a duel to defend their honor, making the process more immersive and fun.
    Collect Taxes Quest.
    A lord would ask you to collect taxes in their fief. Halfway, the peasants would say they couldn't pay any more. You could choose to force them to pay the rest, which would trigger a battle. Edit: Taleworlds has re-added this feature to Bannerlord in 1.6.1!
    Lord Duels.
    A fun one-on-one fight with another lord from the same faction, which occurred if you insulted a lord in the Denounce Lord quest, decided to defend a lady's honor from an insult, or were insulted for being female by a sexist lord and you chose to duel them.
    Skill Books.
    These could be purchased and read over time to gain levels in a specific skill. This would be a good option for players to choose to spend money to get a boost in a particular skill, especially if it's a skill they don't get to use often, like Engineering.
    Sword Sisters and Sexist Lords.
    Unique female troops that did not occur naturally in the game world, who you could add to your army by rescuing peasant women and training them into skilled fighters. Edit: Taleworlds has re-added sword sisters in 1.9.0, although not upgradable via peasant women like in Warband. Also gone are sexist lords who were hostile to female player characters, required more effort to befriend, and who you could fight in a duel if they insulted your gender.
    Multi-stage sieges.
    When they lost the walls, defenders of a castle/town in Warband would try to defend the streets or the lord's hall, creating an intense close-quarters battle in interesting environments. In Bannerlord, the lord's hall is not used, and troops can retreat through the streets but do not attempt to fight you there. Edit: Taleworlds has re-added keep battles to Bannerlord in 1.6.1! However, troops defending the streets are still not mentioned.

Some of these seem small on their own, but all together, they create a major improvement in variety and immersion. Without (most of) these features, or similar features to replace their benefits, Bannerlord will not be a good sequel to Warband.

Taleworlds has said it is committed to making Bannerlord to the community's expectations. Based on various threads and polls on the forum and elsewhere, a large part of the community wants Bannerlord to have all the good features of Warband. So, can we please get an official statement from Taleworlds on this?

This is a great thread on how to make Bannerlord better.
  4. Dear TaleWorlds

I am definitely not Callum and I know who Callum is. You can search these forums for my previous posts. I have not been kind to TaleWorlds in the past.

The point of this positive post to TaleWorlds is "Yes, I see you turned this game around to be something good".
  5. Dear TaleWorlds

Think this might be my first positive message directed at TaleWorlds. The current state of the game (1.9*) is outstanding. I changed my steam review to positive and wow currently really digging the game(vanilla). Yes, there is some bugs still. Yes, some things could be added to improve. But...
  6. Release date announced on 25th October for PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X/S,

First day of early access here. Stopped playing 2-3 months after release due to lack of deliveries from TW.
    I've been waiting for over 2 years for Bannerlord to be a playable state. Not playing, but sitting there still in my steam lib. Seems doubtful Bannerlord will ever be polished/semi-finished/balanced/etc .

2022 release date is fine, but the fine print says "+decade or 2"

Getting to the point of about ready to uninstall from Steam and forget about ever playing again.
  7. Not playing til the game is completed

Getting really tired of finding great mods that people have clearly worked hard at and as soon as a new patch comes out half of the ones I use no longer work. I am done having to restart because my game is now screwed up. I give a lot of thanks to the people who created the great mods that made the game much more fun but until Taleworlds gets their act together I am going to sit the game out. They promised a year and they have 2.5 months left. Yeah will see.

Welcome to my decision in May, 2020. I got tired of the mod shuffle with this game that is clearly a long ways from gold. I've played in quite a few early access alpha stage games, this particular early access game is by far the worst managed. Lack of focused direction about sums up what is wrong with this game development. As direction comes from the top, there is only 1 place to look for blame.

What I want to know where is notification/alert process for when the game is complete enough to be playable.
  8. There is no challenge in1vs1 AI combat...

Wasn't aware Bannerlord has AI
  9. It would be nice if the Devs added: Breathing, (more) Yelling, Ambient sounds & Death cries

Awesome suggestions OP !! This game needs little things like this to bring immersion. More horse noises, more steel on steel clangs variety. How about like at the beginning of battle and troops are standing still cause of ordered, once in a while a soldier farts loudly near by. haha
  10. Cant play Bannerlord, cant go back to Warband

Agree with OP, but Warband: Viking Conquest is even better then just Warband. Both Warband's are more fun than Bannerlord.
  11. New Content since release analysis

The below is new content from the main branch release notes. While I personally only played beta once the beta branch was live and haven't played since 1.3.1, seem best to only talk about the main branch as main is considered the most playable by the broadest audience in a stable manner. Again...
  12. Bannerlord is mis-advertised by the devs on Steam (yes, even taking into account Early Access)

According to these fan boys, potential customers are supposed to "know better" that "hopefully 1 year" is not true...

Multiple posts on this thread and the other thread from the fan boys all indications that anyone who believed "hopefully 1 year" was going to be a good ball park figure are fools.

So we are fools for thinking the game would be finished some where around 1 year after that is what the game maker stated...

According to these fan boys and seems TaleWorlds themselves(based on the silence of their seeming deceits) , anyone that bought the game OR buys the game thinking some where near 1 year from now the game will be complete are fools.

Can someone else point out a game in early access alpha stage multi-years away from gold that are marketing Early Access at $49.99 American dollars?

Please bring some evidence to the table fan boys that TW is pricing this Early Access reasonable.

I am making a new post on this topic to start showing "us fools" just how far away TW is from delivering the final product.

Want to make clear again here: I am not upset about TW taking years from today to finish, I am upset because I feel cheated and deceived by TaleWorlds and TaleWorlds is continuing to deceive potential new customers.

Been part of many Early Access game for many years now, up your fan boys saying we don't what Early Access means. Other developers are not deceiving customers like I see TW doing for Early Access state, a deception that TW is pulling all in the name of justifying charging customers a high price to alpha stage product.
  13. Bannerlord is mis-advertised by the devs on Steam (yes, even taking into account Early Access)

1. They didn't charge a high price. Infact they charged a pretty low price considering most games these days are $59.99, and this one was what, $49.99?

Games in early access alpha stage are NOT $59.99 or even $49.99. Only alpha stage Bannerlord is doing that. Going on about a "sale price" is a bunch of crap. TW is marketing an alpha stage game at $49.99, multi- years away from gold status. 2-3 years at best.

TaleWorlds continues to leave up for potential new customers "We hope for 1 year" even though we all know now that 1 year from this date July9, 2020 is not going to happen for Bannerlord to go gold.

3 months have went by since EA release. TW showing very slow progress of filling in the missing game content., YET, The 1 year statement by TaleWorlds still stands for new customers. Huh?

Like to say here, I don't think the TW dev team has been slacking. I do see they are squashing a lot of bugs and making the game better..

BUT..

TaleWorlds deceived customers at early access release and continues to deceive potential new customers about the state of Bannerlord going to a gold status. This deceit and "WTF is TaleWorlds doing" issues is all about the leaders of TaleWorlds and not the grunts pumping out code.

That statement about "Hopefully 1 year" should be changed to 9 months now on the early access statement or better yet Taleworlds, be honest with customers and remove all that crap in your early access statements and just say the game is alpha stage and there is missing content and bugs, with no details provided about what missing and Don't mention a "hopefully date". "unique towns" "voice overs" "some quests" etc.

TaleWorlds are not going to change the Early Access statement because "hopefully 1 year" statement was never a part of reality and "hopefully 1 year" is only there to deceive potential customers.

All the mentions of "what is missing" are all there to lead potential customers into think the game is close to done and deceive the customers into think the full game is enjoyable.

The full game is not enjoyable, really only the battles and arena are enjoyable. Both of those still need work, but at least are worthy in their current stage. The rest of the game "Fully playable" is a damn right lie.

"hopefully 1 year" was never practical from the very beginning and TaleWorlds knew 1 year was not even remotely possible. Sound like even the fan boys knew that when reading the statement. TaleWorlds knew that statement was false when printed also. TaleWorlds continues to leave that deceitful statement for new customers.....for the sole purpose of deceiving potential new customers.

If you know that 1 year is not practical and you print "Hopefully 1 year" to potential customers, that statement is deceitful. Putting disclaimer words like "hopefully" is pathetic. The fact that you feel a need to put disclaimers in a marketing statement says a lot about the integrity and honesty of a product maker. Not mentioning a date at all would be the most honest.

So at what date does "hopefully 1 year" start from? 1 year just magically moves after 3 months now.....The truth is according to you fan boys and obviously from TaleWorlds themselves is that "hopefully 1 year" statement was not realistic from the very start.

So what purpose did TaleWorlds ever have in mention "hopefully 1 year" is the question. What purpose does leaving "hopefully 1 year" in a marketing statement server?

"hopefully 1 year" surely does seem like intended to deceive customer into thinking the game is close to complete.

Go ahead fan boys, spill the beans..Why did TaleWorlds say "hopefully 1 year"...What was TaleWolds purpose in that statement if not to fool potential customers?

Good for you fan boys who knew that "hopefully 1 year" was never accurate from the start. Kudos by the way.. Either you fan boys knew better then the game makers themselves or TaleWorlds knew all along that "hopefully 1 year" was no where close to accurate.

Oh yes, that is right.."hopefully 1 year" is a marketing statement.. We can say anything we want even if decietful to convince the customer to buy...

Get some integrity TaleWorlds leaders. Appreciate your paying players by being upfront honest. You can start today by changing the current EA access statement crap for potential new customers.

Shame on you TaleWorlds. Sell Bannerlord to a reputable company with experienced leaders.
  14. Bannerlord is mis-advertised by the devs on Steam (yes, even taking into account Early Access)

Been playing 7 Days to Die game for 4-5 years. 2500 hours played in that EA game. That game is also Early Access and 7 Days to Die has huge amounts of missing content and bugs. There is other EA games I play also. None of those other EA games seem deceitful and unappreciative of the player base.

Here is the differences between 7 Days to Die(FunPimps) and TaleWorld: FunPimps engages with player base. FunPimps clearly lays out a road map of current content being worked on, that road map gets updated as things change. FunPimps actively talks with the player base on forums about those current activities being worked on.

Here is an honest and direct Early Access Statement from the FunPimps on the Store Page to the prospective buyers/customers of EA purchase:

What the developers have to say:
    7 Days to Die thrusts players into the aftermath of the fall of civilization with only their wits and bare hands to survive. In this continually evolving title currently in alpha stage development, players must explore the open world alone or with friends to build tools, weapons and shelter against the dangers of the reanimated dead, infected wildlife and the world itself.”

FunPimps does't try to convince you the game is fully playable, simply says "ALPHA STAGE DEVELOPMENT" and allowed Steam Early Access statement to cover what Early Access means = Missing content, bugs, things will take time, etc...

In addition, 7 days to die makes no mentions of a "targeted timeline to completion".... Again, 7 Days to Die is being honest and not trying to deceive customers.

TaleWorlds made long Early Access statements to deceitfully fool people into thinking the game is almost finished. Bannerlord is FAR from finished, and that is where TaleWorlds goes wrong in the Early Access Statements. The EA statements by TaleWorlds are very clearly intended to make people think the game is worthy enough to charge full price for AND to imply the game is mostly finished again to convince people that the high price is worth it..

TaleWorlds, your EA statements and your actions on these forums and history since EA release are deceitful. The manner in which just the perks in game alone were implemented at release and communicated and handled by TaleWorlds is incredibly wrong and deceitful.

TaleWorlds is not engaging the players in EA, TaleWorlds ONLY did Early Access for additional funding..as evidenced by :

1. Charging a high price for a game that is 3-4 years away from being complete
    2. Deceitfully implying the game is close to be finished
    3. Not engaging the community in an early access inclusive manner since EA release

TaleWorlds, you could learn a lot from FunPimps or other development shops that engage in Early Access. Your current practices of Early Access are sad.

1 year away, Not by a long shot. Any TaleWorlds developer that says they think or thought Bannerlord would be finished in 1 year is a damn right lier.

There is 1 reason and 1 reason only that TaleWorlds would make mention of "we hope for 1 year away":

Deceitfully convincing potential customers that Bannerlord is close to complete.

My highest hopes for Bannerlord is that another development house buys this Bannerlord property and gets the TW leaders and most of the TW management team of TaleWorlds out the way so the players can be part of an honest, communicative EA process and eventually enjoy a completed product.
  15. If anyone's still wondering about the perks...

Personally, am ashamed of my hours played and one of the main reasons unhappy with TaleWorlds leaders.

The game fools you into thinking the game is playable. Once you start getting into the more strategic aspects of the game beyond just the battles/arena, you realize a lot of the game is just a shell.

The fact that a customer created a website solely dedicated to tracking broken and missing content (perks) says everything that is wrong with TaleWorlds.

Never played a game before where the game put into place a system that was intentionally not working, but then neglected to tell the customers.

Most games have greyed out options in game or some sort of warning or clue that a particular piece of the game is not working as intended.Bannerlord does not of that. Not only that, TaleWorlds never even bothered to warn people outside of the game about the perks.

This hiding of the perks issues by TaleWorlds is just 1 more deceit in a long list of deceits that TaleWorlds is pulling on the player base to get people to think the game is "fully playable like Warband".

Warband is twice the game Bannerlord is. Bannerlord is multi-years away from being close to Warband. At least 3 years, IMHO.

My best hope for Bannerlord is that a quality gaming house buys this property from TaleWorlds and gets TaleWorlds out of the way.

A whole website created by a customer to track 1 aspect of missing content in an alpha game...

This broken perks website is a clear indications in the lack of trust the general player base has in TaleWorlds to be honest, communicative and inclusive of the player base community.
  16. If anyone's still wondering about the perks...

Yes it was there's an older thread around here with the original copy pasted. And on that note you must think the game will be pretty much complete come 8 months from now? give or take a few months? I doubt it, but you do you.

The point is when you get into the game all the perks are listed as seemingly functional, you can spend points in them as you level and see a numerical progress that isn't there.

Same thing with "diplomacy and politics", it's literally non-existent johnny come lately? Same can be said about clan management, character progression, combat and campaign ai, story quests, main-line quest, pretty much everything. There is not a single feature complete and most are missing completely. Basic battle AI wouldn't even swing their weapons in combat for like 2 patches.

To sit back and imply in a blurb that you can engage in diplomacy and politics and manage your clan and nation is a flat out lie. What's in the game right now is essentially a lackluster battle simulation. The economy isn't functioning correctly, the fiefs aren't functioning correctly, the lords you play against aren't functioning correctly. NOTHING in this game is close to complete and to imply otherwise is disingenuous, and to act as if their timeline is reasonable or accurate is laughable.

470 hours played according to steam here, actual play time was probably 200..lots of afk..

Totally agree with this post. The battles and arena are the only parts that feel mostly complete, but even those have issues.
  17. Early Access as defined by Tale Worlds

If TaleWorlds had left their Early Access statement at JUST the first two paragraphs AND charged a reasonable price for an alpha stage game, all would be fine. But TaleWorlds didn't, TaleWorlds went to extreme lengths to say how great the game currently is so they can charge a premium price. The game is currently not finished enough to be enjoyable , rather the current game is extremely frustrating. The current game is a largely a skeleton framework with partial flesh out of the pieces. Only with modding is the game possible to be enjoyed, and playing the mod shuffle game is extremely frustrating.

I play almost all the other Early Access games mentioned in this thread, not a single one of those other games tries to mislead customers nor do any of those other games try to charge premium price$ for an alpha stage game that at least 3-4 years from being finished to a gold state.

The first 2 paragraphs from TaleWorlds is where TaleWorlds should have stopped their Early Access statement:
    ----------------------
    Why Early Access?
    “Early access is something that we are very familiar with: our first title, Mount & Blade, helped to pioneer this method of release back in 2005. By working alongside our community we were able to deliver a unique gaming experience that players still enjoy to this day. These past experiences have taught us that it is vital to bring players in to help us iron out any issues and refine the game by utilizing feedback to bring it to the level that both our community and we expect.

"We are hoping to run a productive and efficient early access for M&B Bannerlord as well. However, due to the nature and scale of game that we have envisioned, there may be various problems or missing features and content during the course of early access."
    --------------------------------------------

The rest after the first 2 paragraph is where TaleWolds starts to mislead people. Note, the last sentence of the second paragraph was omitted. As that sentence is where TaleWorlds is going wrong. That bold sentence is all TaleWorlds needed to say, but NO..TaleWorlds went on at length to explain how the current game is playable and by doing so (along with the 1 year statement) are implying the game is close to be finished.

Just fricking say "There is missing content and bugs". Its not too late TaleWorlds, go back and remove all that other crap and stop misleading new customers.

Pretty sure that 90% of the folks that bought into early access Bannerlord only did so because of playing the previous M&B titles and were itching for another version. TaleWorlds took advantage of this fan base of the previous games by charging too much $ for a game that many years away from being gold status. That is called not appreciating your customers.

TaleWorlds states they are shooting for 1 year, while no one expects 1 year to be accurate...There needs to be ball park...

So let us judge this ball park figure of 1 year by the current progress.

3.5 months have went by since release.

How much missing content has been filled in those 3.5 months?

Maybe 1 item, half way fleshed out with more work to go.

Fact is, the majority of the current game development is big fixing.

This game is 3-4 years away from getting all the missing content in and bug squashing and balancing. Highly doubt all the content mentioned and currently missing will ever get added in because the funding will dry up OR they will release paid DLC to include the content missing... content that was supposed to be part of the original game.

Shame on you TaleWorlds. Most of us are not new to the Early Access world, I certainly am not. The other early access games I play do not mislead people with early access statements implying the game is close to finished nor they charge outrageous price for a no where close to be finished game.
  18. [POLL] Let's prioritize problems of the game for developers!

Didn't vote because the #1 problems with the game are leaders and managers of TaleWorlds.
  19. Early Access as defined by Tale Worlds

Both didn´t claim that they´ll be finished in around a year. Both were developed by small indie companies. Both weren´t sold for full price, not even close to full price.

I see a "small" difference in this comparision.

EXACTLY

I also played those early access games mentioned and many other early access games... Those other games all were honest about a road map, about timelines , about the alpha nature of the game AND they charged must less $$ because the game was clearly still in alpha stages.

TaleWorlds is not being honest in their statements on Early Access and are showing a deep lack of appreciations for customers by charging full $ for a game what is NO WHERE NEAR being ready to go to beta stage.
  20. Early Access as defined by Tale Worlds

I actually consider the current rate of development quite good. The programmers and actual game makers are doing a good job. I haven't played in months but I still read the release notes and checking in. I understand that current code refactor is underway, which takes time.

but..the heads of Tale Worlds and the Managers who decided on this "early access". Tale Worlds heads sold us an incomplete story of the state of Bannerlord AND charged premium prices for an alpha stage game what is AT LEAST 2 years away from being a gold status product.

Notice how in the "early access" notes as posted by Tale Worlds heads Tale Worlds states that:

1. Game is about 1 year away from being complete.
    2. Missing features include:
    --broken quests
    --Towns are not unique
    --Voices overs are not complete
    --Localizations are not complet

None of the above are game breaking things IMO..and along with the "1 year away", thus the game sounds mostly feature complete with just some minor contents missing. Those missing features posted on Steam by Tale Worlds is missing huge pieces of the game, no way in heck that is all the missing features along with beta testing and balancing going to be done any where close to 1 year.

Take also into account the premium price $$ being asked for Bannerlord AND the above "missing features" I was under the impression when purchasing Bannerlord that Bannerlord was nearing beta stage or already in beta stage.

The community and customers are being let down is by the heads of Tale World and managers...NOT by the programmers/artists/testers/writers and actual game makers.

Shame on you heads of Tale Worlds. If Tale Worlds had been more honest in the "Early Access notes" as posted on Steam AND had a price $ to reflect the nature of Bannerlord being more in the middle of alpha stage and no where near beta stage.

I am changing my Steam review to negative because took me quite some time to realize how far Bannerlord is from being complete. Note, I played Bannerlord for about 175ish hours, so I certainly am well understanding of the missing content currently in Bannerlord.

TaleWorlds, Try a little more honesty with customers in the future.

Folks, if you are fed up with TaleWorlds heads as I am, post negative reviews on Steam. Negative reviews is the best way to make our voice heard.

Feel bad for the game makers(programmers, artists, testers, writers) of Bannerlord, for your managers and heads of Tale Worlds are hurting this game and by association your reputation.
Back
Top Bottom