Search results for query: *

1. "Baldur’s Gate 3 is Causing Some Developers to Panic"

I dont understand what your saying here or if your being sarcastic. its not my kinda game but ive heard nothing but good things about its level of polish -are you saying that they've created an impossibly high standard of release?
    It's a new BG story copy&pasted into a Divinity Original Sin game engine. Hardly a massive feat. Completely different than developing new simulation engine from ground up, where everything affects everything.
  2. "Baldur’s Gate 3 is Causing Some Developers to Panic"

Yeah lets make Bannerlord a Total War game. Larian has created more idiots in Internet with their BG DOS copy than any game before.
  3. Max charge damage?

What's the maximum charge damage in Bannerlord? Highest I can think: 36 Royal Destrier 13 The Way of the Saddle (330) x1,2 Full Speed x1,2 Banner of the Knight =71
  4. Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Review by RPS

Of course it doesn't matter if you enjoy the game, online reviews have zero value anyway. Too bad warband fanboys will still be playing warband when Bannerlord 3 comes, just because it wont have all of their preferred random features done exactly the same.
  5. Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Review by RPS

A simulation is still a closed deterministic system, and it can have such low entropy that the range of possibilities is extremely small. The only "surprises" are which faction ends up painting the map after 100 years. Nobody posts screenshots of the AI doing anything interesting (that aren't bugs), so nobody else finds it surprising either.
    Pretty much every playthrough I've had, has been different, a surprise. I wouldn't be surprised if this noob reviewer gave like Metro Exodus, or some other scripted **** a glowing reviews. Not complaining how every playthrough it actually has exactly same things happening.
  6. Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Review by RPS

Awful review. Plenty of surprises in the game as it's simulated. And using angsty complaints of other people as reason of your own review just makes it carbage bin review.
  7. Back to top 10 played games in Steam

i must need glasses because i don't see it.
    You need to filter out "free to play" games.
  8. Back to top 10 played games in Steam

Currently at #9 for non free to play games.
  9. Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Video Review by IGN

6/10 in IGN is like 10/10 for game that doesn't buy reviews.
  10. I don't know you, peace to you stranger

The greetings voice acting makes such a difference alone in immersion, should've been done sooner.
  11. How to destroy factions?

You need not to make peace with fiefles faction. When you're at war, your minor troops will always win their small parties, and they can't develope.
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Damn the new bridge scenes are fun when you're defending. Clog the bridge with infantry and cavarly in shield wall, and archers will mow the enemy down from the side.
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

bug - with DLSS npc icons can be seen through earth
  14. FSR support in bannerlord

The only way possible them not implementing or commenting FSR is they have a deal with Nvidia. But this would be pretty stupid considering possible console releases.
  15. FSR support in bannerlord

Do not understand the thread. If you want to have good fps just buy a Rtx 30xx ... Amd won't get better with this fidelity fx **** either
    It's stupid to buy GPU's atm, and FSR support should be priority number one. Few man hours of work, for something like 40% perf uplift for all GPU's.
  16. FSR support in bannerlord

Open source was just made available by AMD:

17. FSR support in bannerlord

Edge of Eternity developer said the implementation took 2 hours from them.

dHAUNaK.jpg
Back
Top Bottom