Search results for query: *

• Users: Brador
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Brador

Quest for the soundtracks!

I'm a real fan of soundtracks, and those of MB are no exception. These days I wanted to try learning them but I'm not even an respectable amateur musician, so I could'nt learn it by ear (which is difficult even for professionals). And the problem is that there's close to no referrence nor tabs...
  2. Brador

Tactics & Strategies

Hello, I will post here my idea about something that is lacking in MB, and that would be a great improvement for a sequel: 1)Strategy Plan before Battle: Let's suppose here you're on the march with your kingdom's vassals, you're the marshal here, so you'll have the power of planning when going...
  3. Brador

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!
  4. Brador

Just a question...

What means the shields speed rating?
  5. Brador

SoD will be ported to Warband?

SoD will be ported to Warband? This mod is really great, and would be nice to see this epic mod in Warband! Or it's already ported to Warband?
  6. Brador

ERROR!

What is this error? I have no idea about what is hapening! I will try to find some possible causes too.
  7. Brador

[Warband 1.104] Quest Bug

I experienced a bug during the quest "Procure Gift". I have brought the items to the lord, and the dialog interface started to don't answer to my clicks to continue, but the game do not crushed.
Back
Top Bottom