Search results for query: *

• Users: Fixer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fixer

Please increase Ballista reload times (a bit)

Please increase Ballista reload times (a bit). Its frankly ridiculous that a ballista reloads faster than how an expert archer draws an arrow.
  2. Fixer

Resolved fork through another persion holding a shield

Summary: Fork goes through a person and pushes ladder down How to Reproduce: Go to the ladder on D as defender with your teammate. The mate should be a vlandian knight holding a shield in front of him. Grab a fork, instruct your friend to stand with the shield in front of the end of the ladder...
  3. Fixer

In Progress EU siege is down again

As of 2021.10.04 21:33 London time (GMT) EU siege is unavailable. viva la DUCKtania! Live long and camel...
  4. Fixer

Camel market on Duel server

A fond enough person can turn the duel spawn location to a camel/cav market. I guess these objects do take up resources to maintain so this might be a potential problem /of course only in much larger numbers/. possible fix could be to destroy them (only on duel) if the agent they've spawned...
  5. Fixer

In Progress Siege cant transition to next map

Summary: Voting title shows up, vote doesnt happen, instead no response from server or sg like that shows the transition didnt happen. looking for the next game works around the issue, but its annoying to see chat freeze.. How to Reproduce: Play a siege game on EU server Scene Name (if...
  6. Fixer

Resolved EU siege stuck on next game starts in...

EU siege stuck on next game starts in...
  7. Fixer

In Progress Skala landing walkaround on a horse

Summary: I accidentally fell down on a horse during a multiplayer warmup on the skala landing map and didn't die. After a while I've found a remote empty server that had this map up with 0 players, so I've tried to reproduce the issue. (Also tried via the modding kit -> opening...
  8. Fixer

Resolved 1.6.1-EU siege is down

Summary: 1.6.1-EU siege is down seems to have crashed&not recovering How to Reproduce: check custom server list
  9. Fixer

In Progress [minor visual] Edge too long

Summary: You can stand on "nothing" with half of your body. (some ppl use it to hide in multi sieges) How to Reproduce: Stand on the wooden overhang, notice Scene Name (if related): Ayzar Stronghold over F Media (Screenshots & Video):
  10. Fixer

Muted: abusive chat-inquiry

Hi! I'd just like to ask if there is a way to check what was the specific line of chat that triggered such an action? I'm not contesting the decision I happened to be loose mouthed at times which could very well be considered as "should be filtered". I've got two suggestions: it would be...
  11. Fixer

Resolved 1.6.1-EU siege crashed&not recovering

Summary:EU siege crashed&not recovering. Sometimes it crashes in the late game with only a few minutes to go, other times it crashes during transition an the next game doesnt start/show up on the selection screen. How to Reproduce:Just play the multiplayer for 2-3 rounds on the EU region with...
  12. Fixer

Resolved Steam 1.5.10 unavailable

Summary: I've been playing 1.5.9 for a while and today when I've launched multiplayer the play button was red and disabled: a quick search revealed that this can be a result of gameservers being updated or finished updating: ie a new release is available so I should update my game. So I headed...
  13. Fixer

EU siege servers constantly crashing

The EU siege servers are crashing left and right. crashes frequently occur midgame / - exe stops need relogin transitioning to another round almost every time results in a crash to server selection screen I've seen some threads mentioning this but they werent specific about the location / game...
  14. Fixer

Resolved Lobby Custom server list servername too long

Summary: Sometimes the servername is too long in the lobby's custom server list option How to Reproduce: check the max servername length, create a server with a name like on the top row of the attachment Media (Screenshots & Video):
  15. Fixer

Resolved 1.4.3 237332 Discussion screen swords multipled

Just after starting a new campaign
  16. Fixer

Resolved Lord Needs a Tutor - finished quest text not precise

After completing the quest the text metions the quest giver as the trainee. In the example: Crotor is the quest giver, Maximin is the guy who had been trained. Steps to reproduce:complete the quest, check the description of the message. impact: almost nothing :)
Back
Top Bottom