Search results for query: *

1. 1.5b Spam Opinion

Wat, no not really because it's half RNG in 1.4, because of the movement being completely wack.

Also the kicks in 1.4 are laughable and are annoying to dodge (because they can still hit as youre moving backwards) and are almost unpunishable, it's no comparison. You're always fighting against the movement, not playing with it. The only reason you could 'do more' in 1.4 is because blocking was gashed with stupid infantry acceleration which allowed you to rotate around the player regardless of how fast they moved their camera.

Duels are now more like duels instead of clear abuse of the broken mechanics. Id like to have more counter play though.
    Exactly.
    Reduces the effectiveness of mechanic abusers by a vast mergain.
    Some of the good duelists would simply abuse your low mouse sensitivity with trying to spin around you and doing repeated feints that have unidentifiable animations, it's much better now, because movement has more control, and block are easier to pull off, so all of those cheesy feints are much less effective.
    Blocking used to be a guessing game pretty much. It's much better now. Especially for people with relatively high ping such as myself.
  2. [BEAST#1] Congratulations, Thank You and Final Thoughts

Congratulations to DM for showing huge character in the finals. The finals would've been almost boring, if it wasn't for the comedic aspect of their ridiculous showing there. Absolutely ready for prime time.

I'd also like to congratulate VW for winning a complete and utter nailbiter in the third place matchup. probably the only 3-2 this tournament have seen, with some of the maps ending with a 3-2 score in rounds, with two crazy comebacks by VW.

I want to thank Bard, Aeronwen, Ikea, and anyone else who took part in arranging and managing this tournament. This tournament is doing more to keep this community alive than anything taleworlds are doing right now (And I do hope the next MP update changes that equation a bit).
  3. Siege Server Test (EU)

It's really great to have this, even though it crashes on occasion. thank you!
  4. [KW] Keyboard Warriors | Bannerlord community |[EU]

Great Thread @Metal-Luca
    Thank you @Aeronwen for handling a lot of the backstage data gathering and for designing this layout
  5. Members Class Choices

Proficiency:
    Infantry: 1
    Cavalry: 2
    Ranged: 3

Enjoyment playing:
    Cavalry: 1
    Ranged: 2
    Infantry: 3
  6. EU vs NA

The most pointless debate of all pointless debates
  7. [DM] Destiny Masters

Imagine having your self worth based on your skill in a 2010 turkish game
  8. Members character images

MtmRQ4B.png

@WilliamWallce
  9. Members character images

njtyjkznndle.png
  10. Members character images

I don't have the uncropped copy saved, but I'll take another one when I'm more free.
  11. Console Command

For changestance = pressed
    If stance = left then stance = right
    Else stance = left
    Endif
    Wow that's some high level coding right there
  12. [DM] Destiny Masters

I'm just commenting to get notifications about all of the spicy drama
  13. [RM] Risen Manifest

You've misspelled Turkish :wink:
  14. Player cheating in Bannerlord multiplayer

The guy is a confirmed autoblocker, He even demonstrated it to us on the duel server. I've sent the mods a link to his autoblocker website (which he linked to us).
  15. Kickslash

Kicking is great, it gives combat an extra layer of danger. I do agree that kick-jav is completely overpowered, but without kick-slash it would just be a "who blocks better" contest.
  16. Resolved Someone glitching with a horse in NA duel caused me and another played to crash

Wow, this seems to be up for quite a long time...That's me in the video, my horse got glitched so I rode around on it and fooled around (You gotta admit, it's quite a funny situation), I also didn't attack anybody or interrupt duels. The only person who attacked anybody was the guy at the end of the video, [SPQR] Henryk the Hussar (When I'm already on foot). Obviously, I didn't know that it's going to crash anything by doing so.
    Hope this gets fixed soon, Unfortunately, I have no idea how to reproduce it.
  17. Resolved Character and item icons perpetually loading

Did anybody find a fix for this?
Back
Top Bottom