Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Family Feud forced fight end bug

I have exactly the same issue with a Family Feud quest in Zestea (or somewhere round there).

Find naughty guy who's in hiding, take him to leader chappy in other village, try the various persuasion options (74% & 59% as per OP, so I thought I was looking good), he doesn't go for it, fight starts, naughty murdering chappy gets killed, failed quest.

Yep, sounds about right. The only way to end the quest is to either have naughty murderer guy die so you fail the quest, keep reloading until you pass the two checks, or.. Maybe killing the target fast enough? Wasn't able to try that one though, fight kept ending before he died.
  2. Resolved Family Feud forced fight end bug

I'd like to add that succeeding the persuasion quest does allow the quest to be completely without any problems, but it seemed to be the only way.
  3. Resolved Family Feud forced fight end bug

Summary: Accepted Family Feud quest. Moved to quest giver and failed the checks (3 times in a row despite being trying a 59% and 74% check each time but whatever) and caused a fight 3 different times. In one case, the quest target downed my companion (Not the Family Feud companion), and that...
Back
Top Bottom