Search results for query: *

1. Weather system & Dynamic map

So, 2 years now and we still don't have a weather system implemented. No dam clouds, rains or other weather systems. on the map to make it interesting. Not even just visually. No map that freezes water bodies once we are deep in the winter and make em passable and a cool ass battle on them...
  2. Arena - Melee Group

Will arenas in the future be more than just melee groups? @Duh_TaleWorlds Would be cool. Thanks for all you do. If you wana talk about arenas in general folks, please feel free to do so.
  3. Suggestion thread I made

Hey guys and gals, I am shamelessly advertising my suggestion post I made here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/cunning-attribute-after-i-choose-to-radagos.442785/ Its about getting an attribute type based on your decision on what to do with Radagos, and how it can be a great...
  4. SP - General Cunning attribute after I choose to Radagos

Hello TW staff and forumnites, I have been playing the 1.5.10 and I noticed that after I choose to execute Radagos, even though he said he will not be into a raider and looter life, be a mercenary and generally live more honorably, I did not get a +1 to the cunning attribute, or a -1 to a...
  5. And if you think development is slow...

Oh boy... <---Turkish lira in freefall, report by DW. Not any new news, this has been going on for almost 2 years but now its picking up speed. So I imagine TW has been paying devs in bitcoins, etherium, dogecoin, etc for a while now (since they love money so much and are very greedy, I...
  6. Prefer long time between patches

Hey TW and average joes. Just wanted to open a poll to know public opinion regarding timing and substance of patches, either more spread out patches or more frequent ones. I am of the opinion that TW should be less pressured to pump more frequent patches out and instead have more time to do all...
  7. Siege on Public Servers

Pretty cool games with 30ish people. Game definitely is fun when everything is working. C'mon TW, we all want BL to be the game of games.
  8. Can't "Play"

Why is the "Play" red and unclickable on my red MP screen?
  9. Shout out to VK

They were playing as a clan yesterday sparking a bunch of siege matches. Had cool tactics too. Good folks. Good work.
  10. The sound of DOOM

What pact with the devil have you guys signed? MP players are getting sonic booms on the audio every now and then, its like a sound grenade explodes on your pc, or a virus has taken over.
  11. TW please look at me

FIX SERVERS. Please, and thank you.
  12. Cool battle video - Happy New Year.

I think this battle video is a showcase of what would be a good average size native battle. Some of the stuff that is missing is war chants and yelling, gruesome combat sounds etc, and hopefully we will implement those features by the end of EA. We are are all working together for this to...
  13. TW Office Tour

Kinda old, but pretty cool office tour of TW. Maybe they are back in the office already in Turkey?
  14. Combat feedback

Hey TW, I know you guys have been hard at work, and it shows! I just would like to state that 1.5 is a big change regarding combat speed. I know I will get a lot of trash, but please revert the changes, including the weapon swing speed, block delay, ready speed & direction swap closer to 1.4.3...
  15. MP Pike Couch Key

Hola TW, Great work on 1.5. Could you please make it so pressing the x key to enable couch pike makes you also walk? or maybe combine both functions? What happens is that you spawn normally, you see an enemy horse, you have to press caps to now walk, then press x to couch lance. If you don't...
  16. Pike Couch Key

Hola TW, Great work on 1.5. Could you please make it so pressing the x key to enable couch pike makes you also walk? or maybe combine both functions? What happens is that you spawn normally, you see an enemy horse, you have to press caps to now walk, then press x to couch lance. If you don't...
  17. Videos showcasing how Sieges should be

Not affiliated with the content creator, just wanted to share it with the community and hopefully with the developers. Pretty cool cinematic piece.
  18. Weather effects and/or visuals

Happy Friday all! I added a weather effect and/or visuals ask on the Suggestion subforum. Maybe how it is on the campaign view of Rome TW? Please view/comment +1 here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/weather-on-campaign-map.424818/ Lets make TW hear us!
  19. SP - General Weather on Campaign Map

TW, please add weather effects and/or visuals on the Campaign map. Could be similar to Rome TW, just adds more realism and immersion to the gameplay!
  20. Add weight to Two-Handed Weapons

Please, devs, consider adding a heavier weight to two handed weapons, so that the user of such weapons are slower. My primary concern with this post is how damn OP are menavlions, I KNOW THEY SWING VERY SLOW, but please make them heavier. I rather not target specifically menavlions by...
Back
Top Bottom