Search results for query: *

1. Rycon Caldestan

Resolved 1.5.7 Tournament Damage Bug: Armor does not actually reduce damage.

Hey all, I started a fresh playthrough with 1.5.7, clean install with no mods. Playing in tournaments I noticed I was knocked out by a blow reporting 88 damage (20ish) mitigated by armor. My character was at 100% health, early game with no HP modifiers. This means my character should have had...
  2. Rycon Caldestan

Resolved Mounted Crossbow Reload Bug

Hey all, You currently cannot initiate the crossbow reload process when mounted if you have your forward key (W by default) selected. You have to release W in order to start the reload, and then can resume moving forward as soon as the reload starts. If you do not complete your reload (example...
  3. Rycon Caldestan

SP - UI Perks w/Secondary Info: Change to Bullet Points

Just a quick thought to decrease visual clutter: please consider listing perk effects with bullet points. This would reduce the need of: “Also,” in all of the secondary perk effects. Example: Deflect (first option of 1h)
  4. Rycon Caldestan

PSA: Perks are getting "updated/reworked"

Hey all, There have been a TON of threads regarding perks, and I hate to admit how many of them I've read. If you search "Perk" on the forum it populates 10 pages worth of threads. Some are discussing mechanics, suggestions, or thoughts on general function based on the text written for each...
  5. Rycon Caldestan

In Progress Some Wanderer Encyclopedia Links are Broken (Beta 1.3+)

As the title says, I've clicked on a variety of wanderers as I explore from the city tabs and it does not take me to the correct encyclopedia information. After testing is appears to be wanderers only. I am in a fresh game with beta 1.3 hot fix and no mods. Confirmed wanderer types with broken...
  6. Rycon Caldestan

Clan Roles: We Need More Choices

Hello all, As the thread suggests, I'd love to see the rest of the non combat skills turned into "roles" and have a few points to consider We currently have: Clan Role (Skill) Surgeon (Medicine) Engineer (Engineering) Quartermaster (Steward) Scout (Scouting) I suggest adding the following...
Back
Top Bottom