Search results for query: *

1. Cannot Open Game after recent "Hotfix" patch

After the recent "Hotfix" patch I can no longer load the game (neither single player nor multiplayer). The first loading screen after launcher but before the Taleworlds forging video is all I can make it to. The game silently closes and the reporting feature will not connect to send the report...
  2. Odd Character Name

Hi, all.  Today I saw a guy in game named I <imo_cmo_headshot> U  (the text in the brackets may be incorrect).  His name appeared as the I (headshot symbol) U.  I was wondering if that is legit, and if so, how do i do it!?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Unfortunately, my computer...
  3. Can No Longer See Favorite Servers

Hello everyone!  My brother is currently having a problem seeing the same servers I join daily.  At times, we have even been on two separate internets and he still cannot see some games (such as USA_POM_Central).  We live in the Midwest of the USA and are wondering if there is a fix for that. ...
  4. Can longer load games

I just wanted to be sure the developers were aware there are still a handful of people, myself included, who cannot currently play the game at all.  The problem only occurred with this latest patch (1.127).  I crash upon entering any game and the error does not distinguish between multi player...
  5. [Critical Bug] Horses Can Crash Client for some

I have recently stumbled upon quite an interesting bug which was somewhat patched recently.  It seems, that when horses get hit by projectiles (javelins, throwing axes, darts, war darts, jarids, bolts, or arrows) when they are fading out upon exiting the play area (edge of map), they cause a...
  6. [Bug] Lords Not Helping When You Are Marshall

I am currently the marshal in single player as faction Swadia.  The lords do follow me but they do not aid me in combat.  My reputation with the lords are mainly>10 and in some cases>20. I am simply reporting this bug, if you know to remedy this OR you are experiencing this issue, please...
  7. [Suggestion] Decrease Fog Density

I have been having a hard time playing with the fog.  I started a new game and had fog problems.  I quickly resorted to looking into disabling the fog or seeing if other people had issues.  I found a bit online about it and read the bit about the "fog" and apparently it is not a bug.  I cannot...
  8. [Suggestion] Crossbow Revisions

There is a thread currently discussing the nerf on crossbows through the last few patches.  However, this is more of a complaint than a suggestion.  Hence this thread, to further develop and bounce ideas around. Recent thread linked: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101954.0.html...
  9. [Suggestions] Implement Crouching

Do you think crouching should be implemented?
  10. [Suggestion] Body Collision Update

I noticed watching Reapy's "Excessive Warhammer Cam" video, something that would add a ton of realism to the game.  I don't know how to implement it so please help by posting.  I would like to see body collisions with weapons improve.  If you hit someone from the side where the shaft of the...
  11. [Suggestion] New Music + Gameplay Sounds Before Release

I am calling for a more diverse set of sounds for this game.  The sounds seem pretty similar to the original Mount & Blade.  All around great sounds but perhaps vary between 3-5 metallic sounds each time something collides.  Also a different "thud" sound for different types of terrain hits with...
  12. [Bug - Short Lances]

Either I'm failing hardcore as of late or my lance thrusts, while on horseback, seem to get out ranged by 1 handed melee weapons.  Has anyone else noticed this?  I'm talking short swords and hammers kill my horse before my lance hit registers.  On my screen I clearly get a hit but apparently...
  13. [Suggestion] Swadian "Light Crossbow"

I know your first response might be screaming "IMBALANCE" but please hear me out.  The Swadian mounted crossbow units are currently available as bots.  They have a sword and a pretty weak crossbow, the "light crossbow," that enables them to reload it while on horseback.  Like reloading normal...
  14. [Suggestion] Map Editor

Many multiplayer squad based games allow for users to edit/create their own maps.  This usually adds a loading screen where the map is downloaded before the room is entered.  The maps we currently have are limited, village being the most intricate of the bunch.  I think adding this would save...
  15. [Suggestion] Couching Fix

As most of the M&B Warband community knows, couching has some pretty ridiculous bugs and I am starting this thread with the intent to help the dev's polish up this mechanic. My complaint: When you are on a slower horse (not much slower, mind you) and someone on a faster horse comes up behind...
  16. [Suggestion] Change spear mechanics

I have been with this beta a while now and it seems one problem has yet to be addressed in-game.  That is, the problem of two handed spear spam--with an emphasis on spears.  I am sure many players in the community are quite aware of this but I did not see any posts addressing this with the...
  17. Shield Motion

I am suggesting an extension of shield motion.  Maybe just for a few types of lighter shields, but never-the-less an extended range that allows you to block arrows when charging into a tower.  I have noticed that even with your shield completely overhead, archers can still headshot you.  Post...
Back
Top Bottom