Search results for query: *

1. Cannot Open Game after recent "Hotfix" patch

SOLUTION FOUND:
    1. Locate your warband file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client
    2. Right click the file and select "Run as Adminstrator"

I hope this works for some of y'all trying to play. I need more noobs to kill here! xD
  2. Cannot Open Game after recent "Hotfix" patch

Patch e1.0.1 was released today and this did NOT fix the crashing issue described on the original post. How do we get a moderators attention for this? I am likely not the only one experiencing this crashing issue.
  3. Cannot Open Game after recent "Hotfix" patch

Is it single player, multiplayer, or both?
    Both singleplayer and multiplayer have the same issue. The issue seems to be after the singleplayer/multiplayer launcher when the Bannerlord client is trying to load.
  4. Cannot Open Game after recent "Hotfix" patch

After the recent "Hotfix" patch I can no longer load the game (neither single player nor multiplayer). The first loading screen after launcher but before the Taleworlds forging video is all I can make it to. The game silently closes and the reporting feature will not connect to send the report...
  5. Native Completed Kitten's Team Inspiration Tournament (K-TIT)

I am Sheepskin.  Please allow me to join as a free agent!
  6. Odd Character Name

It is quite interesting.  It is REALLY buggy unless you do it "just so."  A sincere appreciation for the help guys! With my new name "<punch> U" I have developed a new strategy.  Simply, throw a javelin into the target, then with shield + fist, proceed to pummel.  I actually got 4 kills doing this.. Lol~

Cheers and thanks again~
  7. Odd Character Name

I guess I don't understand the "secrecy" of this.  As such, I motion the developers to patch over this.
  8. Odd Character Name

How about you PM me the info, that way it is not on the forums! =)  *uses his brain*
  9. Odd Character Name

May I please have the name of that o-so-delicious file name?  I would like to play with this a little (no worries I won't exploit it!).
    <3
  10. Odd Character Name

Where can you edit the names?  I can't seem to find my character anywhere on my computer to change it, also the characters i need to use are "not allowed."  Let me know! =)
  11. Odd Character Name

Hi, all.  Today I saw a guy in game named I <imo_cmo_headshot> U  (the text in the brackets may be incorrect).  His name appeared as the I (headshot symbol) U.  I was wondering if that is legit, and if so, how do i do it!?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Unfortunately, my computer...
  12. Can No Longer See Favorite Servers

Hello everyone!  My brother is currently having a problem seeing the same servers I join daily.  At times, we have even been on two separate internets and he still cannot see some games (such as USA_POM_Central).  We live in the Midwest of the USA and are wondering if there is a fix for that. ...
  13. Can longer load games

Strangely enough, that worked.  I deleted all my old chars and made a new one for multiplayer.  My computer is much happier now.  =)  Thank you for the simple, yet quite elegant, tip.
  14. Can longer load games

I just wanted to be sure the developers were aware there are still a handful of people, myself included, who cannot currently play the game at all.  The problem only occurred with this latest patch (1.127).  I crash upon entering any game and the error does not distinguish between multi player...
  15. Patch 1.127

Flash Vium said:
    "Uninstalling the game isn't needed, delete the files from my documents and Users > appdata > roaming" - katie

I have done this already, and to no avail.  It seems that there are probably some graphic bugs relating to the new horse models, or another internal error.  I would welcome diagnosing the problem myself; however, I can not stay inside a game long enough to troubleshoot.  My hopes and prayers go out to the lovely devs who have come through for us every time before. =)
  16. 1.127 RUINED MY WARBAND!!!

I am still having insta-crashing issues.  I have tried reinstalling, deleting files that you have described, and adjusting graphics options.  I have not changed anything since I could previously run the game.  I even downloaded a new copy of the game for the installation today! 

Devs:  Please help!  I surmise the issue may lie with the new horse textures.  Just a guess though.  <3
  17. Patch 1.127

I have been crashing repeatedly.  It seems I can join only about 1/100 games... and only for 5 minutes or so.  I had originally patched to 1.127.  After that was not working, I uninstalled the game, deleted all previous files (including the downloaded custom maps) and reinstalled an entirely new version of the game.  Now I have ... THE SAME PROBLEM!! *tears*  I would love to join you guys in game but I can not seem to play anymore due to the frequent, disabling crashes.  Is anyone experiencing the same thing?  And... is there a fix?  I love this game.. makes me so sad that I cannot currently play!
  18. Removing the kill score entirely from team games

Forgin said:
    Nakielobstar said:
    Add assists which are equal to or greater than in value to your overall score.  This would solve the issue.  The community is still stunned, and quite appalled why the developers have not even discussed adding this with the community.  Something that has been discussed through the beta.

I am part of the community and I have no desire at all for a kill assist sytem, so please do not speak for the entire community.

I am merely referring to a few previous threads which had popped up throughout the beta.
  19. Removing the kill score entirely from team games

Add assists which are equal to or greater than in value to your overall score.  This would solve the issue.  The community is still stunned, and quite appalled why the developers have not even discussed adding this with the community.  Something that has been discussed through the beta.
  20. Cavalry in mp : tips ?

My two cents.  When playing cav, always take a heavy lance (higher thrust damage).  Second, couching in multiplayer is basically only useful when charging in formation, backstabbing someone, or to break someone with a short weapon's shield.  Bottom line, use couched lancing SPARINGLY! 

WARNING:  NEVER TRY TO LANCE DOWN ANY OPPONENT WITH AN AWLPIKE, LONG AWLPIKE, PIKE, OR ANOTHER LANCE.  (These weapons are too long, and head on will shortly allow you to meet your maker.

The trick to killing infantry..
    Does the infantry have a spear?
    If yes:  Wait for a back stab opportunity or try to thrust from the side of your horse.
    If no:  Couch, charge, and be sure to reach full extension of your lance as you "drive by."

I had made mention of thrusting from the side of your horse, allow me to attempt to clarify.  When you charge someone your horse is in front of the rider.  This is a huge problem, as your horse will most likely be hit and killed before you can hit your target.  To eliminate this, and to get more reach from your heavy lance, simply, thrust from the side of your horse (this allows longer reach and is a trick most pros use).
Back
Top Bottom