Search results for query: *

1. Teutonic_Tirade

Resolved 1.9.0 Beta 1-2 Troops flee in my party before every battle

Summary: Whenever I start a battle it begins with 1 or 2 troops already gone and fled from the battlefield. This happens in each open field and village battle, I'm not at the point where I could test it in a siege battle. How to Reproduce: After Starting a battle look at the tab screen even...
  2. Teutonic_Tirade

Resolved Aserai Full Plated Barding Graphical Bug

Summary: When riding at full speed with high riding skill and a fast enough horse turning causes the face part of the horse's barding to glitch out and float in the air. This occurs on all maps where I can ride my horse. I also play with clothing physics turned off. How to Reproduce: Ride on a...
  3. Teutonic_Tirade

SP - General Make Settlement Trading Tied to Clan tier rather than trade.

As the title says, I believe that making settlement trading tied to trading solely is taking away part of the game. The current trade Perks don't necessarily need to be gotten rid of but I think an improvement would be tying it to clan tiers in addition. Maybe the trading perk can give you a...
  4. Teutonic_Tirade

In Progress Windows 11 Not Detecting the correct Estimated GPU Memory Usage

Summary: I recently purchased a new laptop that was well priced but not a gaming one like my previous one. However, I was surprised to find that it was relatively better than my old one and should be able to run Bannerlord on similar settings. However the issue I am having is that it seems like...
  5. Teutonic_Tirade

Resolved 1.7.2 Crashes Post Last Weeks Hotfix

I've been experiencing a consistent crash on either loading of the game or a save after last week's hotfix. I usually get a dx11 error if my drivers need updated but this is different. After trying reinstalling drivers and my Image Sharpening was already disabled in Nvidia control panel, the...
  6. Teutonic_Tirade

In Progress Unable to get finished siege equipment out of reserves

Summary: I was trying to test out a siege battle with the new fixes in 1.7 and found that when I was sieging Iyakis that I could not pull my trebuchets out of reserve while I was in the scene doing the pre-battle set up. I found that I had to get them out of reserves on the campaign map in order...
  7. Teutonic_Tirade

Resolved Lageta Ballista Has a second "Ghost" Ballista under it.

Summary: When I was assisting Battania as a independent clan in a siege against Legata's rebels I hopped up to one of the towers to shoot some of the Battanians with a ballista and found that it had a second ballista underneath it that was stationary when I moved the one I was using. How to...
  8. Teutonic_Tirade

Resolved Infinite Charm Experience Exploit (Barter)

Summary: In the barter screen for marriage I found that I was able to hit the automatic offer button without enough money to pay the Clan leader. I clicked done and the barter failed but I received Charm experience, enabling me to level my charm infinitely. How to Reproduce: Started a new game...
  9. Teutonic_Tirade

In Progress 1.6.4 Weirdly Large and Wide distance of helmet openings

Summary: I've noticed for a while now that many of the helmets have weird visual issues, the nose guard sticks out really far and the coifs under helmets are loosely worn and far from character's faces. This makes for some goofy looking larger than would reasonably stay on someone's head...
  10. Teutonic_Tirade

SP - General Fewer Female Lords in Battles

So I think that the number of female lords running around in battle is too high at the moment. It seems like 75% of the time I run into a battle it is a 20 something or even a teenager and it isn't very immersive. I know that Bannerlord isn't historically based on anything, this isn't coming...
  11. Teutonic_Tirade

SP - General Export and Save Graphical Settings

I think it would be useful to be able to export and save Graphical settings for Bannerlord as sometimes they reset due to booting in safe mode ect.
  12. Teutonic_Tirade

Resolved Game Crashes when starting new campaign

Hello, I seem to be having an issue with the game crashing after I select campaign in the menu. I loaded up the game and clicked on campaign and the game crashed, I got an error message saying this just when it happened. "d3d_device_->CreateTexture2D at...
  13. Teutonic_Tirade

SP - General Make forming an army with your clan member heroes cost 0, the ability to form them even when in negative influence.

As the title says, making the change would make it easier if you are having a hard time with influence to summon an army as a vassal. On two of my playthroughs I have had the issues so far of the kingdom I join either not have enough policies in place for me to gain any influence, no one...
  14. Teutonic_Tirade

Resolved Chain Horse Harness not appearing properly? Moved Here Because I realized I posted in the wrong place before.

As the title says, I moved this here as this would be a more appropriate place for it, deleted my other thread. It would appear that part of the Chain Horse Harness isn't appearing properly in my game. I've seen at least one or two units that use this armor. I'm sure it is just a...
  15. Teutonic_Tirade

SP - General Today's Beta Update reduces my caravan's party size to 30?

After the update today I loaded my last save at clan rank 5, so my parties should have around 90 max each but all of my caravans were reduced down to 30 maximum.
  16. Teutonic_Tirade

SP - General Weapon Loadouts Suggestion

I am new here and realized I posted this earlier in the wrong place on the forum, so here it is in the right place. Do you think they could add a weapon load out switcher in the equipment menu? Much how they have the town equipment versus for battle, could they add something so I can change...
Back
Top Bottom