Search results for query: *

• Users: X3KJ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Entire formation spawns on cliff, falls to death - 3 maps affected

I have a large party (250 troops) and i encountered 3 maps where some formations constantly spawn on cliffs, and when you order them to move anywhere they fall from the cliffs, taking huge damage - sometimes even dieing in huge numbers (in larger battles) Especially when i participate in large...
  2. Mercenary Guard forgets to bring crossbow

Mercenary Guards had crossbows since release. In e1.5.0 they dont have any - but they are classed as Ranged. They only have tiny tooth pick swords - thats it. talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight..
  3. Quest Companion Skill requirement is ridiculous

Companions level very slowly, and for some reason the Quest requirements to be able to send them on missions scales with player level (?) or army size (?) Case in point, it requires 150 trade skill to go to next town and get 30 units of grain ... My character is lvl 24 and even though i traded...
  4. How to replace unit item loadouts?

Hi, i would like to replace some sturgian unit loadouts, because i think they are vastly inferior to all the other factions. So i made a module NPCCharacters file, with the relevant units changed. But when i load my module, the equipment loadouts seem to be added to the existing ones, instead of...
  5. Sturgian Troop Tree Equipment wrong + unfair

Tier5 Sturgian Veteran Bowmen have terrible armor - its only leather (26 body). Even Tier 4 Sturgian Archers have Chainmail. And other factions ranged units have ~ 40-70 body armor at that tier. Tier4 Sturgian Spearman also have terrible armor - only leather tabard (only 20 body armor) Their...
Back
Top Bottom