Search results for query: *

1. KoKoUnlucky

SP Fantasy Mount & Warcraft

This mod is a Total Conversion for the Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord about the Warcraft Universe created by Blizzard. We aim to bring the experience to conquer Azeroth and forge your unique and epic story by leading an army of savage Orcs, guided by the light of the Human kingdoms or as a rised...
  2. KoKoUnlucky

Creating the Mount&Warcraft mod

Creating the Mount&Warcraft mod
  3. KoKoUnlucky

SP Native Dismemberment & Decapitation (Gore)

How did you manage to kill villagers? that is AWESOME!
  4. KoKoUnlucky

Copyright Issues

That's a wee bit different, though. Private servers are a direct threat to their revenue, of course they'll take action. A mod for another game which is based on their intellectual property isn't gonna have any noticeable impact on their revenue.
    yeah, I would even say it enriches them.

We are not making any money from it, haven't even posted any patreon or paypal not even for donations.

Any way thank you for the advice,we will decide if we need to change the mod name Thank you all!
  5. KoKoUnlucky

Copyright Issues

This thread is to solve my doubts about my mod. So we are working on a total conversion mod, bringing the universe of Warcraft into M&B. Obviously, all Warcraft universe belongs to Blizzard. my question is: How can I use the universe of Warcraft in my mod without breaking any law? We are...
Back
Top Bottom