Search results for query: *

• Users: iyizilla
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved new visual Glitch

Summary: when i enter any vlandian Tournament, this is the visual glitch I see. How to Reproduce: when I turn up my shader quality to high, every vlandian arena looks like the attached image. this glitch is specific to vlandian arena's only Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if...
  2. Resolved cant find Beta 1.5.10

Summary: Not sure if it's steam or Bannerlord but for some reason, i cant find the option to update to beta 1.5.10 on Steam. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which:none Scene Name (if related):none Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU...
  3. Resolved Arrow have little to no damage

ive tried the game on both 1.5.7 and 1.5.8. it seems that in the game all the arrows do little to no damage like their damage values have been changes. I am playing the same unmodded.
  4. Resolved game crashing when changing screen resolution

i just updated the game to 1.5.7 stable with no mods installed. as soon as I try to change the resolution settings, the game crashes
  5. Resolved memory leak issue

ever since I updated my game to 1.5.0, I have had massive lag issues during siege battles in single-player mode. when I play custom battle my FPS is considerably higher. my stats: nvidia RTX 2060 intel I7 9th gen 16 gb of Ram
  6. Resolved weird crashing occurring at random times

my game has been crashing randomly when i enter combat with anyone
  7. Need More Info Application crash

after the recent update, when i reach the 1st loading screen, the game crash, saying "Application crash the application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem"
  8. Need More Info poor performance, high CPU usage, high CPU temp

while playing the game I could run it and its highest setting for a little bit, but when I entered siege battles, my frame rate drops to less than 20 fps, and my CPU usage rate spikes to 100% on regular field battles, it runs between 44-60 FPS my specs are: Geforce RTX 2060 intel Core(tm)...
Back
Top Bottom