Search results for query: *

1. Feragorn

u g l y

i also just realized the wordfilter's back on

let's have this ****ing fight again, shall we?
  2. Feragorn

u g l y

absolute fitlth
  3. Feragorn

Religion Thread

That's an issue with the forum software, who clearly didn't expect people to ever change religion.
  4. Feragorn

Language

hey, you're back

unfortunately it's with the same sort of content, nope
  5. Feragorn

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

oh, please. It's typical for professorial types, even if it's lame
  6. Feragorn

What's on your mind?

Flin Flon said:
    Feragorn said:
    the grad school cycle has officially kicked off and shows no sign of stopping. I just applied to Amsterdam, so catch me beating up the frisiantwins with my cane if I get in there
    Congrats man! I go back and forth between the Hague and Utrecht so you can hit me up if you ever need a local.

we'll see, lmao. I'm assuming I'll see several people if I end up on the continent, and with Dutch PhD stipends and euro train fares, I can probably get around
  7. Feragorn

What's on your mind?

the grad school cycle has officially kicked off and shows no sign of stopping. I just applied to Amsterdam, so catch me beating up the frisiantwins with my cane if I get in there
  8. Feragorn

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

KUPNt.png
  9. Feragorn

Dating Thread, v. II

try out the stranger

or buy a fleshlight, idk
  10. Feragorn

Also, a redacted whistleblower report is out now. https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20190812_-_whistleblower_complaint_unclass.pdf
  11. Feragorn

Wheem said:
    Adorno said:
    It's on.

US Democrats have opened a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump over claims that he sought political help from Ukraine

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49814927

But if impeachment moves forward it is unlikely to pass the Republican-controlled Senate and opinion polls show it is unpopular among US voters.
    A transcript of the phone call has been released. I don't see anything particularly egregious, other than an improper use of "their" in place of "they're" by whomever typed it up.

Abdullah Öcalan's stache said:
    why do you need to investigate biden tho, he's obviously senile. you don't need no detective to find that out
    Alleged corruption.

By "nothing egregious" do you mean "asking the president of a foreign country to reopen alleged not-yet-public investigations of the son of his major electoral rival" and "coordinate this effort with a private US citizen working under the direction of the president to undermine his main electoral rival"?

Also the talking points they sent out were hilarious garbage to the point where the spokesperson emailed again to retract them lmao.
    https://twitter.com/AndrewDesiderio/status/1176884014768185344?s=19
    https://twitter.com/Fritschner/status/1176890195649736704?s=19
  12. Feragorn

Whatever Part of the World Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Owns Right Now.

NUQAR'S Kentucky "Nuqar" James XXL said:
    The only person in this thread right now who doesn't have a female avatar is a gay man.
    ^free dissertation topic

Demonstrably false.
  13. Feragorn

When you say "more drama and bull****" do you mean "more unconstitutional presidential actions"?
  14. Feragorn

Whatever Part of the World Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Owns Right Now.

This makes BJ one of, if not the, most successfully unsuccessful PMs ever, right?
  15. Feragorn

Gun wankery

but those ARs are already kid-sized
  16. Feragorn

What made you awestruck or astonished today?

it was me
  17. Feragorn

boris made a very funny noise when that tory crossed the aisle
  18. Feragorn

maybe everyone over the age of 30 should just commit self oof in order to escape the coming orwellian dystopia, because that's definitely a thing that's happening.
  19. Feragorn

National Founding Figure Respecter said:
    He was on suicide watch after last time, so it's strange to say the least.

He was apparently *not* on suicide watch.
Back
Top Bottom