Search results for query: *

• Users: Banastre
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Banastre

Banastre's Romero Mod / Bleak Outlook

Now includes Khamukkamu's dialogue fixes! First off, amazing mod work and definitely one of the most ambitious and large-scale mods I've yet seen for Mount&Blade. I did notice a few oddities in the mod however, and while most are likely Alpha bugs, I decided to make a submod based off Romero...
  2. Banastre

Wow..

I've never seen a more impressive mod, honestly. I'm loving it so far! Been looking for a great Napoleonic mod for a long time.  :party:
  3. Banastre

More development

So is there any chance at all this mod will ever get more work? Is there any chance the team will return for Bannerlord? I know there's already an "Old America" mod out for Warband which uses some 1866 resources, but to me it isn't half as good as 1866 itself. I'd love to see more work done on...
  4. Banastre

Need help on map design/adding things to a map.

I'm trying to modify the map of the mod "1866" purely for personal reasons for my own singleplayer campaign. I'm trying to add a few new towns and villages, as well as some neutral, explorable locations. However, I have no idea what to do or what I'm doing wrong. Using the Map Editor, Morgh's...
  5. Banastre

SP Musket Era Modern [WB] 1879: The Zulu War - Team Needed

The Anglo-Zulu War of 1879 What this mod is about: This mod is set during the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879, a bloody war between the Zulu Kingdom of South Africa and the British Empire. Currently, this mod is only meant for single player. What this mod will include: An entirely new map. New...
  6. Banastre

95th Rifle Regiment of Foot (NOW FULL) (NEW LEADER)

"Hark now the drums beat up again, for all true soldiers gentlemen. So let us list and march I say, over the hills and far away! O'er the hills and o'er the Main, through Flanders, Portugal and Spain. King George commands and we'll obey, over the hills and far away." Do your part! Fight for...
  7. Banastre

Melee Ideas

As you know, we're preparing various new changes for the upcoming patch, some for balance and realism, others for more fun (like artillery). However, Beaver and I have come up with several new combat changes, including melee changes. Too often in Mount&Blade multiplayer do people melee the...
  8. Banastre

For Those of You Wondering about the Server Disappearances

We're currently trying to sort things out. As far as I know, we've no idea why EU Beaver went down (I'm sure Beaver knows, though), and we have no clue what happened to the 22nd server. As I said though, we ARE trying to sort this out. Don't worry, it'll be fixed soon. -The MM Team
  9. Banastre

If You Are about to Suggest We Add Japan, Read This First

We've recently gotten a whole lot of suggestions for Japan, and it seems our 50 announcements on this before weren't too clear. Let me make this as clear as possible: Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, under any circumstance, will we add Japan, samurai, ninjas...
  10. Banastre

Why the Text and Texture Changes?

Are the supposedly "high-res" textures needed? When I started the game, I could barely read anything or see anything due to the new land textures and custom text...
  11. Banastre

Attention: About the 1.125 Port

We are currently working on an even BETTER version of Mount&Musket (as if that's even possible :wink:) for the 1.125 port. Therefore, the port won't be released for a little while, so please, don't pester us with posts asking when the port is coming. We appreciate our fans, but appreciate us...
  12. Banastre

Recruitment Thread + Info

Announcement! Do ye want to help with the creation of Mount&Musket: Battalion? We're currently looking for battle shouts for the factions, so that ye may shout out how great your nation is! But of course, no battle shouts without anyone making them. This is where ye come into the picture! If...
  13. Banastre

Banned from the 22nd Server? Click Here First

If you were banned from the 22nd Musket Mod server, for any reason, unless it was by one of our admins, such as myself, BiteMe, or Venitius, then it's completely out of our authority. It's come to my attention that many people think posting about it here will solve their bans or questions about...
  14. Banastre

Heroic Feats of Arms

Harking back to an AoB thread (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,69150.0.html) of the same name, post any extraordinary or heroic feats you've undertaken in the game.
  15. Banastre

How To Change Faces and Descriptions of the Custom Battle Characters?

-thread title. This is for a mod I'm making.
  16. Banastre

Impossible Difficulty

I love challenge and I by no means want this mod to be easy, but I have noticed it seems a bit unrealistically difficult. 1. Regulars (billmen, etc.) seem unstoppable. With a 42 slash weapon, I can barely do 20 damage to them, yet when they hit me with, say, a 40 slash weapon, they almost...
  17. Banastre

[Sub-Mod] Fortis quod Vitiosus - Custom Battle Characters Mod

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1919 This mod overhauls the current 1257 Custom Battles characters and re-balances them. I noticed in the mod the default characters were pathetically weak in 1257-style combat, thus I made this mod. This changes the custom battle characters into...
  18. Banastre

Odd Mongol Infantry Glitch

I tested this in several custom battles, and it seems that, when there's more than one man in your army, all Mongol foot infantry are "Dismounted Khergit Lancers". The Mongol archers and cavalry are OK, but, as I said, every time I tested it with foot infantry armies of 10-95 men, 100% were...
  19. Banastre

English - Underpowered

Almost every English army I've seen is composed of 95% militia and peasantry, with very few Billmen, Swordsmen, etc.. Almost every OTHER army I've seen is 30% militia and peasantry, 70% regulars. England's recruitment is glitched, and they end up getting slaughtered every battle. Will this be...
  20. Banastre

Calradia: Modern Warfare Is Dead

Finally, no more fanboy whining and no more MW2 ripoffs.
Back
Top Bottom