Search results for query: *

1. The game should have intel dynamic.

This is a train of thought from another thread, but I think it deserves its own thread. Today, you are always on the back foot. You don't know of enemy troop movements until you get a notification of a settlement under attack, and god help you if you missed the name of the town or something. I...
  2. Keeping track of persuasion attempts

After trying to convince someone to join your faction, the cooldown (I assume) for a new attempt should be reflected on their encyclopedia page.
  3. What is the utility of the various formations and commands?

I have a pretty standard setup. Archers, line up somewhere with unobstructed good field of view forward, spread out. Usually this is the same spot they spawned in. Infantry, line up behind the archers. Horse archers and cavalry, follow me. Then I ride up to face whatever cavalry come at me...
  4. How do you bring up your settlements?

Right, so I have assembled the dragon banner and decided to chip at piece of empire for myself. I captured one castle and one city. Then the empress came at me with a 600 strong army and I had to purchase truce for 40K gold. Now I have upgraded everything to lvl three. I have 300K gold, about...
  5. How do you navigate inter subject/vassal/house/clan relationships?

When I enter a kingdom, I would like to see how cohesive it is. What are the significant lords to stay on good terms with? Who can I alienate/scheme against? Maybe even get evicted from the kingdom? The current "friend/foe" list in the encyclopedia entry doesn't really let you easily identify...
Back
Top Bottom